35

It has been days on the road. Me and Kay slept a lot. Kay slept pretty much the whole time. I mean she needed it. We pull up to our old house. Well that's nice.

"Wake her up. Tie her hands together behind her and tape both your mouths. "He said tossing a rope and some tape.

I did as I was told. As I put the tape on her she started to cry like we were going to walk right into hell.

The door to the car opened. There stands her. "Welcome back my children" she said with the biggest smile. "You thought you could leave and that would be all that you seen of me" she said grabbing the rope that tied Kay's hands together. She pulled the rope making Kay fall out of the car. She nodded.

The door behind me opens and I'm being pulled out of the car by two men. They through me to the ground and hand cuffed me. They pulled me to my feet and was being pushed to the house. Kaycee in front of me being pushed to the house as well.

We get thrown into our old room. I think it was our old room. There was only a mattress left in the room.

The men tied her to the corner of the room with the mattress. The same man tied me to the opposite corner. "Get comfortable this is all you have" the man laughed.

Our old 'mom' came into the room shortly after "I have had my eye on you guys and have learned that there is a connection between you two" she smirked.