39

Rocky's pov~

We made it to their old house after hours and hours. Cops surround the house along with an ambulance. they are standing around talking like there isn't anything here. next thing I see is a body on a stretcher in a body bag.

"Who is that?" I scream making everyone look at me.

One of the cops comes up to me " there is nothing to see here please leave this area" he said 

"no there is we call you guys in hops to find my sister" I said with some aditude.

" Oh you are the Lynch family." he said as he looked at all of us. " well they weren't here just the body of a man with a gun shot to the head. I know what your thinking its not the young man that is with your sister ether"  He said as he looked down

"Ugh." Said Ross.

"there are some signs that they were here though so we are on the right track to find them. we have some guys down he road some ways because there is only one way they can go hopping that they haven't gotten too far" the cop said

"Well what if they did get far?" Ross asked.

"can't give you the answer to that one" he said as another cp walks up to him and whispers in his ear.

"well, tell them to case the car down then" he shouted at the guy as the guy stands there. "GO!" he yelled making the guy run off. " we give you a call if we find something and if you have another idea of where they might be poses let us know. he said walking away and getting in his car.  

"So what are we going to do wait around worrying?" rocky asked

"we flew all the way here to find that they aren't here" rydel said.

~Kaycee/ Ryder pov~

As we are in the car we see cops with there lights flashing and them speeding by. Then I see a cop sitting on the side of the road. next thing I know the cop turns its lights on and is driving behind us. the driver of the car we are in takes off not stopping for anything.

"hold on to what you got this is going to get crazy" said the man driving as he dodges cars and the walking people.

More cops are now fowling us.

"when I say you guys jump out and get into the car parked by the closest tree." he said as he pulled on to a dirt path. "and if you don't get into the are both of you are dead"