18

I sat on Twitter the whole night reading tweets from the people I follow. I would look over and see Ryland sleeping just every once and a while.

"Ugh my back hurts" I whispered to my self. I got out of the chair I was in then laid in the floor. And stretched out. And my back pops several times. "Works every time" I whispered to my self again

"Wish I could pop my back like that"Ryland said scaring me.

"This carpet is soft" I said as I petted the carpet like a dog.

"Wow" he laughed. "Did u sleep at all?" He asked as he looked at the clock the read 3:45am

"Nope" I shrugged

"Kay, so u not know how you get when you get no sleep" he looked at me

"I do know. I get snappy. I'll just take a nap" I said curling into a ball on the ground. "But I'll sleep now for a bout 2 hours but I need u to hand me a pillow and blanket"

He though a pillow at me and same for the blanket. "But why not sleep on this nice fucking bed" he asked.

"The floor is comfy" I said curling up into my ball and closing my eyes.

~~~~Rylands pov~~~~

I truly do not understand her. She hates sleeping in the floor. She started mumbling that means she is passed out. I walk over to her sleeping self and pick her up off the floor and put her in the bed. I'm not going to go back to sleep so I seen that her Twitter is pulled up. I look though the tweets.

" girl missing for 18 years spotted at the Air port with her mom and boyfriend." Was the caption to a picture of all of us getting off the plane. Im not her boyfriend.

"Ryland. We leaving for the airport at about 5:45 so tell Ryder when she wakes up" stormie said sticking her head in the room.

"Okay" I nodded

"But if she not up by 4:00 please wake her up" she said.

"Fine" I said

I'll give her till 4:46. At lease give her an hour.

4:46 rolled around and Kay is still sleeping. I walked up to her but the word that she mumbled stopped me from waking her up

"Dad please don't" she mumbles again.

"Kay" I said shaking  her awake. That didn't work so I smashed the blanket off her. That didn't work so I tried shaking her again.

"Ry stop" she said rolling over.

"You need to get ready we leaving soon" I said shaking her again.

"No" she pouted.

"Fine I'll wear your stitch hoodie to the airport" I said because that's what she was going to wear.

"Oh no you won't" she said not moving.

"Then get up" I hit her with the pillow that was in the floor.

"Fine" she rolls over then gets up.