4

I ran up to my room grabbed my laptop. I got on you tube and started play Always. One of my favorite songs by R5. Then I got one of them advanced coloring book things and stated coloring. Because I'm a child that like to color. Don't judge.

As the song was coming to an end my phone went off. I grab it not paying attention to who it was when I answer. I thought it was my best friend.

"Hello what up my friend" I said like I always do when we talk.

"Hello" it was a male voice that didn't seem familiar " I was calling to confirm that you got the Emil regarding full day hang out with R5"

"Oh yes I got the email" I changed the way I was talking

"Okay but we have a change in plans. Instead of you meeting us at the venue at noon. We are asking if u can meet us there at 10 o'clock." He said

"Yes I can do that".

"Okay cool we will see you then. " he said hanging up before I could say anything

I put my laptop up and changed into some pjs. And I went to bed.

<Rikers Pov>

"Thank you South Carolina." I said into the mic the crowd went crazy.

"I love you Riker" a fan yelled from the crowed.

"Love ya too" I said into the mic.

"Hope you all had a good time" Ross said

We took a bow and then took a picture with the crowed. We tossed out the guitar picks and ERat handed out the drum sticks. We walked off stage. We walked up to mom because she always talks to us after every show.

she told us how good we did and every one els walked away. But me.

"I know the answer but Ryder's birthday is soon and was wondering if anything has came up" I said sadly.

"Sweetie I know you miss her and I do to but there has not been a hint to finding her in years   " she said to me putting her hand on my shoulder.

I walked to the room with the fam with my head down. "Okay guys next stop Georgia remember we have a nice long brake take advantage and rest"  I told them