The Engagement- Chapter 1{Edited}

Alfie

We are sitting in Nandos, as it is our favourite place to eat dinner at. All the family are here and we are having the best time talking and laughing. I am really nervous because I am about to propose to Zoe. We had talked about it before and I knew she wanted a meaningful engagement so what's more meaningful then going to our favourite place and surrounded by family friends.

Zoe
All night Alfie has been looking nervous.
"Alfie is everything ok you look nervous and scared"
"Yes I-I am ok" Alfie mumbled
"Are you sure"? I said,
"Yes I'm-m fine" Alfie mumbled
Even though he said he is ok I know something is up.

Alfie
"I'm just going to the toilet I will be back" I said to Zoe
Ok don't be long our food will be ready soon" Zoe said
I am walking to the toilet; I walk in go to the toilet, wash my hands and then wash my face. As I am walking out I see Poppy and Sean standing there.
"Alfie you can do this, Zoe is sensing something is up" Poppy said
"I know but I am just so nervous what if she says no" I said
"She won't you both love each other and that's the main thing" Poppy said

Zoe
I know something is up because I can see Alfie talking to Poppy and Sean and he looks really nervous.

1/2 hour later

Alfie
*ting ting*

I would like to make a toast, I am so thankful to have all my family and friends here to witness the love I have for you Zoe.
(I turn around and get down on one knee)
"Zoe Elizabeth Sugg I love you so much, you bring me so much joy to my life, waking up to see your beautiful face every morning is simply amazing"

Zoe
Oh my god I can't believe this is happening all these emotions are running through my head but I knew one thing for sure I was going to say...

Alfie
"Zoe Sugg will you marry me" I said with the biggest smile on my face

Zoe
"Yess yes yes yes" I said with no doubt

They kissed and everyone in the whole restaurant clapped

---------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed it I really enjoyed writing it😀😀