Wedding planning-Chapter 10 {Edited}

2 Weeks Later

Zoe
I have finally decided to put up a YouTube video to announce the pregnancy

*YouTube*
Hello everybody and welcome back to my channel. So as you all can probably tell from the title of the video I have a surprise to tell you all. I have been waiting for the right time to tell you all and I know now is the time. Alfie and I are expecting. I am 18 weeks pregnant and I am expecting twins I am due May 15 2016...
*Youtube*

Our wedding is only one week away, all of our family and friends know about the wedding and the baby. I have only organised my maid of honour and bridesmaids. Tanya is my maid of Honour, Louise, Anna; Poppy & Niomi are my bridesmaids. We have the cake picked out & the wedding limo and that's it. We have to organise the food, the venue, flowers and so much more.

"Alfie wake up we have to start organising everything for the wedding," I shouted to Alfie.

It's 11am and he is still in bed.

"Ok ok I'm getting up," he said with a croaky voice.
"Have you chosen your best man and groomsmen yet?" I asked thinking he hasn't.
"Yes I have" he said proudly
"So who are they and have you asked them" I said
"Yes I have asked them all and they have all said yes, Marcus is my best man and Joe, Shawn, Jim & Jonathan are my grooms man" he said still sounding proud of himself.
"Good job" I said giving him a kiss.

Alfie
"I think I know where we should have the ceremony and reception" I said to Zoe
"Where?" she asked
"At the tree house place you took me to for my birthday"
"That's such a good idea I will call now and book" she said so happily.
Zoe picked up her phone and searched the place on the internet and got the number to ring.

Zoe
I rang them up hoping they weren't booked out.

*On the phone*
"Hello I am wondering if you have any vacancies for a wedding ceremony and reception next Saturday"
"Yes we do actually your very lucky someone just called up and cancelled so we have an amazing out door area and massive reception area" she said with lot's of enthusiasm

I was over the moon to hear that they weren't booked.

"That's perfect can I book over the phone?"
"Yes you can, you don't want to come and have a look first" the lady said kindly
"No thank you I have to much to plan and I have been there before and everything I saw was amazing"
"Ok no problem, we need your name and the amount of guest and what foods do you want to serve there is a menu on our website if you want to call back with what you want"
"Ok my name is Zoe Sugg and there is going to be 100 guests and I will call back later with what we want on our menu"
"Ok talk to you then bye"
"Bye"

Alfie
Did they have any vacancies?" Alfie asked me as soon as I hung up the phone
"Yes they did I was so surprised, they actually had a cancellation for that day"
"Oh really that's so lucky"
"So what do you want for the menu, she said to call them back"
"Whatever you want babe it's up to you"
"I think we should have 2 dishes for entree, main and dessert so that the guest can choose" Zoe says
"Ok that sounds good to me"

----------------

Hope you like this chapter.
It would mean a lot if you vote.

Hayley💕