2016-2022-Chapter 18 Final Chapter{Edited}

6 years later

3rd person

2016
In 2016 on Aril 25th as you all already know Zoe and Alfie had their twins Zara Rose Deyes and Asher Kai Deyes. The rest of the year was pretty perfect.

2017
Zoe found out she was pregnant again and was due on the 5th of February 2018. Zoe and Alfie weren't as happy this time as they were already fighting all the time. Having twins took up most of their time and they never spent any time together. They are both against abortion so that wasn't an option; they just said to each other this is a blessing and we are going to love him or her no matter what.

2018
Zoe gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.

Ansel Jessie Deyes
Weighing: 7 ponds 4 ounces
Time: 3pm
Date: 10th of February 2018

Even though they tried there hardest to make their relationship work at the end of 2018 Zoe and Alfie decided it was the best thing for them to get a divorce. It wasn't fair the kids them arguing all the time and the kids are their first priority.

2019
They both lived separate lives. Zoe had them for 1 week (Monday-Sunday)
And Alfie would have them the next week (Monday-Sunday). They both got along after the divorce and spent the birthdays, Christmas and Easter's together.

2020
Marcus and Zoe started going out on the 26th of March. Alfie is ok with it but he is still single. The kids are doing well.

2021
Marcus proposed to Zoe in December and she said yes. Alfie is still single and plans to be for a while. Zara and Asher are 5 years old and Ansel is 3 years old. The kids are doing well and love Marcus.

2022
Zoe and Marcus are still engaged and plan to get married in 2024. Alfie met a wonderful person named Sara and that changed his mind about being single for a while. Sara's husband died in a car accident and she has 2 girls named Winter (6 years old) and Willow (4 years old). Zara, Asher and Ansel get along with the girls.

Everyone is getting along very well. They go out for lunch and dinner every now and then with everyone to show all the kids that they are still a family. Marcus and Zoe are going strong and so are Alfie and Sara.

----------------

Hope you all like the very last chapter.
It would mean a lot if you vote.
I really wanted you all to know what happens and for there to be closure.

Hayley💕