Wedding Day-Chapter 11{Edited}

1 week later

~The wedding day~

Alfie
The day has come and I am finally marrying the love of my life in front off my family and friends. I haven't seen Zoe since yesterday morning; we both had our bachelor and bachelorette party's last night. I went to the pub with mates and Zoe stayed at the tree house with her friends. I really want to talk to Zoe so I am going to ring her.
On the phone
"Hello beautiful how are you feeling?" I said hoping she wasn't feeling anxious
"I am feeling ok at the moment I am just hoping that I don't feel anxious later" she said feeling hopeful
"Just stay calm and don't think about it to much" I said knowing that it's hard for her not to think about something
"I have to go I have to start getting ready and just remember in less then 7 hours I will become Mrs Deyes"
"You sure will I can't wait to be married to you I love you so much Zoe"
"I love you to Alfie"
Call ended

Zoe
The girls and I are all sitting on the bed, talking about what girls talk about I guess. They are doing a really good job at keeping me distracted. We heard a knock on the door and Tanya went and got it.
"It's the glam team Zoe" Tanya yelled from the front door
they walk in and I introduce myself,
"Hi I'm Zoe the Bride and these are all my bridesmaids"
"Oh hi nice to meet you I'm Isabella I will be doing your makeup as well as Jessa and then doing hair is Tammy and Sabrina" Isabella said
They then started to set up all their stuff and started with Tanya and Anna first. I am so excited, I can't wait to marry the love of my life even though I am feeling a bit anxious.
"Girls I brought some wine if use want any?" I said, "Yes please they all said"

10 minutes till the wedding

Alfie
I can't wait to see my beautiful soon to be wife walk down the aisle.
"Are you ready Alfie?" my dad said,
"Yes I am so ready" I said
someone knocked on the door so I went and opened it. It was our wedding planner.
"Are you ready because we are ready for you?"
"Yes I am coming"
Everyone walked out of the room and down to the aisle.

Zoe
Only 5 minutes now till I marry the love of my life. I am so happy that I am not anxious I actually cannot be any happier. I am pregnant with the love of my life's baby's and I am getting married to him in under 5 minutes.
"Are you ready darling?" asked my mum
"Yes I am I can't wait to marry the love of my life"
"Ahhh" they all said
Knock knock
"Hi Zoe you look beautiful are you ready?" the wedding planner said
"Ready as I will ever be"

Tanya
Zoe looked absolutely beautiful.
"Love you Zoe"
"Love you to Tanya"
Emilia and Darcy went first as the flower girls and then Eduardo as the ring boy. Niomi went next down the aisle then poppy, Anna, Louise and then me. As I was walking down I was looking at Alfie and he had tears in his eyes it was so cute.

Alfie
I was looking at my beautiful bride as she was walking down with her dad and I couldn't help but to tear up. Zoe's dad gave her hand to mine and we stood in front of each other.
"I love you" I mouthed to Zoe
"I love you to" She mouthed back

Priest
"Today is a celebration. A celebration of love, of commitment, of friendship, of family, and of two people who are in it for forever. All of us here today have or own love stories. Some are short, others long. Come are yet unwritten, while others are just getting to the good part. There are chapters in all of our stories that are sad or disappointing- and others that are exciting and full of adventure. And that brings Zoe and Alfie here. A time to pause, look back and smile at all the moments that brought them here. And a time to look ahead at all the moments that are still to come. Now Alfie Repeat after me I, Alfie, take you, Zoe, to be lawfully wedded wife"

Alfie

"I, Alfie, take you, Zoe, to be my lawfully wedded wife"

"To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse" Said the priest

"For richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part" Said the priest

Zoe

"Now Zoe Repeat after me I, Zoe, take you, Alfie, to be my lawfully wedded husband"

"I, Zoe, take you, Alfie, to be my lawfully wedded husband"

"To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse" Said the priest

"For richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part" Said the priest

Priest

"You have declared your consent before the sate of Brighton. Alfie do you take Zoe to be you're lawfully wedded wife"

"I do"

"Zoe do you take Alfie to be you're lawfully wedded husband"

"I do"

"I would like to introduce to you all Mr and Mrs Alfie Deyes, Alfie you may now kiss your bride"

Alfie

I kiss Zoe in front of all our family friends and we then walk down the isle hand in hand with the biggest smiles on each other's faces.

----------------

Hope you like this chapter.
It would mean a lot if you vote.

Hayley💕