Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen_

**things are about to get sexual**

I was surprised by Finn's actions and stood frozen as he kissed me. After a few seconds, Finn pulled away and pressed our foreheads together saying "You want me to take the reins, I can take the reins babe."

His hot breath next to my ear was a major turn on and I wrapped my hands around his neck and leaned in ready for more. He started to kiss me again and this time I was ready for it. He held my back and leaned over me so I was on my back bent on the table. He started to move his kisses to my neck and I grabbed at his hair and moaned slightly when he found my weak spot.

We became desperate for each other and our kisses became faster and quicker.

"Finn, we can't have sex with Jack asleep in the room next door." I mumbled against his cheek.

"Lets take it to your house then." Finn replied as he continued to kiss over me, his kisses moving to my collarbone.

"I have the keys." I said feeling my back pocket.

"And I'll drive." He said as he squeezed my bum and pulled them out.

He carried me outside to the car, my legs wrapped around him as we kissed and he laid me in the passengers were he kissed my stomach and licked a strip down it. I moaned again and arched my back grabbing his face and kissing him again. He finally pulled out of the driveway and onto the road.

I noticed a bulge growing on his jeans and I smiled to myself. I reached my hand over and began palming him through his jeans. He tensed and gripped the stealing wheel tighter.

"Stop Jess." He said and I laughed.

"Too hot to handle?" I said raising my eyebrows seductively.

I palmed him one more time and he moaned, closing his eyes for a brief moment. He grabbed my hand and began kissing it softly with light, airy kisses.

"I want you so bad." He said and I kissed his cheek.

"Me too."

We reached my house and we both jumped out of the car and ran inside the house. I closed the door behind me and kicked off my shoes and jacket. Finn pulled off his shirt and put me up on my kitchen table.

"Here?" I said. "We eat off of this."

He laughed and kissed my nose. "It's more romantic this way."

I giggled and pulled my shirt off leaving me in my bra and yoga pants. Finn leaned over me and began grinding up against me quickly and I could feel his bulge growing larger.

"Let me get that for you." I said and got off the table and pushed him on it. I unbuckled his pants and slid them off leaving him in his boxers. I kissed at his stomach and bit his boxer strap. Finn groaned, "Stop teasing and do me already." I chuckled at his impatience and sighed going slower to make him want me more.

Finn couldn't take it any longer and stuck his hand in his boxers and started moaning. I backed away and watched him hold his own length and palm himself. I wanted to please him like that. I hovered over him and slide his boxers off and lightly grabbed at his length. He looked down at me, giving me the all clear and I stuck him in my mouth. Finn automatically tensed up and I began moving in a rhythmic pattern. He unstrapped my bra and I shoved it off sucking on his balls.

"Oh god Jess."

I pumped his length faster knowing he was coming soon and he held my head as I pumped. "Jess..." He said and I decided to please him and stayed there as he released into my mouth. I swallowed and stood up softly kissing him and he held me, massaging my breasts as he did.

"That was amazing." He said. "I think I need to return the favor."

I smiled and leaned up against him as we held each other in silence.