Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Two_

I'm listening to Les Mis music in the airport waiting for Jack to pick me up.

I grab a bagel from a small shop and sit down waiting for a text from him with my luggage when a man walks up to my table.

"Are you Jessica?" He asks and I slowly nod.

"Hi, I'm Alfie! Jack is waiting for you outside but he didn't want to pay so he asked me to come grab you."

Unsure I asked him to wait a second and called Jack.

"Are you here?"

"Yeah I sent Alfie in to get you!"

"Oh ok I just wanted to make sure!"

I smiled at Alfie and followed him outside to the hot Californian sun and to the car.

Jack was waiting in the car with two girls and my heart dropped when I saw how gorgeous they were.

"JESS!!! Get over here!"

Jack jumped out of the car and pulled me close to him. I could smell his scent and it was like a million different candles, but so manly, so hot.

I hugged him back and wrapped myself close to him.

"I'm so glad your here love. You don't even understand."

I smiled into his jacket and breathed into his neck softly. "I'm so glad you let me come. Thank you"

Jack wrapped me tightly in his arms and swooped down to lightly kiss my forehead. I smiled up at him and he looked down at me beaming and I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him softly on the lips. He kissed me back and it was so warm, his lips so soft, I wanted to kiss them forever. I wanted to do so much more, but I gently pulled away and he opened the door for me and I got inside.

The two girls in the car immediately said hi and were so sweet.

"Hi I'm Zoe! And this is Louise. We are also YouTubers and vloggers, I'm dating Alfie." (Only in a perfect world right. #Zalfie...)

I grinned. "Nice to meet you dear!"

We automatically hit it off and I laughed uncontrollably with the four of them and when we reached the hotel, we unloaded and Jack walked me upstairs to my room.

"Oh by the way you're sharing with me since you decided to come yesterday."

"JACK!!"

He chuckled and started flexing.

"Don't you wanna be with all this!!?"

I laughed and grabbed his hand, while we walked down the hallway swinging our hands back and forth.

We got up to the room and it was tiny. There was a fridge and a small table with a bed in the middle of the room with a TV across from it and a closet on the side and a huge window there as well.

"It's cute!" I smirked and Jack slowly walked over to me.

"What?" I said and backed away towards the bed.

His eyes looked playful and he kept coming toward me until our chests were touching. His heat radiated off my body and I smiled a bit.

"We have some catching up to do..." He said and started kissing my neck.

I gasped and tried to stay calm.

"Shouldn't we go slower about this?"

Jack smiled against my collarbone and I sighed.

"OHMIGOSH Jack, what the heck!" I wrapped my legs around his torso and pulled him back onto the bed.

-------------------------------------

Thank you for so many reads!!! Keep your reading up and the votes and everything! This fanfic is one of the only things I look forward to writing in my day but I couldn't have done it without all you mates!! Lets all just be friends...

You probably wouldn't want to be friends with me tho... Hahaa ok KEEP READING BYE!!!