Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten_

** "I am the same age as you doofuses so I shall cross the street as I please!" I joked and then still looking at them crossed into the street! "JESSICA LOOK OUT!" I heard and turned to my left seeing headlights and I stood there looking at the car coming fast toward me and stared. Like a deer in the headlights. **

I couldn't seem to move. I don't know what it was because usually I can move very fast, but for this I seemed to still be in shock. I waited for the impact of the car, waited for my death, thinking of all of the things I wouldn't be able to do or see. It was only about 4 feet away from me when I felt something around my waist and was thrown out of the way. I was engulfed in a pair of arms and heard grunting as my savior landed on the other side of the road breathing heavily. I heard the driver get out; a woman, and she started crying and called out to me. I didn't answer, but lay silently listening to the heartbeat of the person I was laying underneath shielding me from harm. I opened my eyes to see Finn looking down at me and panting. He kissed my cheek and a tear rolled down his cheek. I attempted a smile and looked at him clearly. Wait a minute. It was Jack.

---------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is very very short, but I want to set up the plot a bit more (: Keep Reading!!!