Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen_

When I woke up, I opened my eyes trying to adjust to the light and remember where I was. I moved my hand and placed it on the bare chest under me. Oh great... It was Finn. He must have felt me stirring because he opened his eyes and smiled up at me.

"Hello beautiful." He said and I leaned down to kiss him.

"What happened yesterday?" I asked.

"Well.... You got a bit excited and gave me a blow job. And I got to see your boobs."

Laughing, I said "Are you serious?!!! You saw my boobs?"

Finn smirked and nodded. "Yeah, they were fucking hot."

I rolled my eyes and sat up. "We should probably get up seeing as how it's like 11 o clock in the morning.

"Oh shoot! WE FORGOT ABOUT JACK!" Finn said jumping off of the couch.

I clipped my bra and threw a sweatshirt on over it while handing Finn his clothes.

"Jess, I can't let Jack see me like this, I still have urrrr ummmm 'stuff ' all over me." Finn said worriedly.

"Go jump in the shower." I said and Finn jogged into my bathroom and I heard the shower go on.

I washed my face and tried to look more presentable, but my swollen lips probably gave me away. Finn then came out of the shower and we got into the car and started to drive back towards Finns house.

"We need a story, of what we were doing last night."

"We got really tired and decided to go back to your house because your bed is much comfier?" I rolled my eyes at Finns idea.

"Just let me do the talking ok?" I smiled at Finn and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

"You really need to stop distracting me while I'm driving..." Finn sighed.

"I'm irresistible!" I laughed.

We reached the flat and Finn stole one more kiss before we opened the door.

I automatically walked towards the room Jack was in and I smoothed out my shirt and imagined what story I was gonna tell Jack. I opened the door, and peeked inside.

The bed covers were pulled back, yet other then that the room was tidy and his suitcase was gone.

And he went with it.

---------------------------------

Filler Chapter!!

I'm updating soon, but my iPod broke like into a million tiny pieces after my soccer game and so I'm using my dads iPod, but I'm getting an iPhone soon enough (:

Keep voting and I won't update this story until it has at least 10 comments and 20 more votes!!

And I have alot of good stuff in mind so get voting (:

Love you all

Xx