Chapter Five

Chapter Five_

I leaned forward, deciding to kiss this perfect boy. I moved in hovering over his lips. I could feel his hot breath on me and well as hear mine which was coming out in short breaths. Finn looked me in the eye and then he looked down. Right as I was about to place my lips on his, he pulled away.

"Sorry, I got a bit carried away there."

"It's fine." I awkwardly said. We pulled apart and I sat up straight. I pulled away from his grasp and again sat on the opposite side of the couch. Finn wasn't one for awkward situations though and started to move closer to me and put his arm over my shoulder and watched the movie. I realized that I liked Finn as my friend and snuggled next to him as we finished.

The next morning I woke up with a stiff crick in my neck and a foot next to my face. I looked up and could feel my contacts all messed up. "DARN!" I thought. My eyes were really sensitive and when I didn't take my contacts out, my eyes would turn red. Then I saw that I was on the floor and Finn was laying on the couch fast asleep. He looked so innocent when he slept, it was cute. I couldn't let that last for long.

I ran into the kitchen and grabbed honey and popped a bag of popcorn. I walked into the living room and starting slowly and carefully, I placed dots of honey on Finn's face and stuck popcorn on each one. Then I snapped a couple pictures and posted one on Twitter along with a caption that said:

@jessicabbylynn:

@finnharries I think you have chicken pox.....

It got over 300 retweets and I felt rather accomplished. I sat and waited for Finn to get up. I stared at his face. It was very handsome and I didn't really understand why I just thought of him as a friend. But suddenly I found myself staring harder at him like if I blinked he would disappear. I watched him sleep looking peaceful and young. I reached my hand out and lightly touched his face. His skin was so soft. I traced his jawline and his nose and finally softly rubbing his arm. Finn Harries was amazing. He DIDNT know I thought so, but I realized how I never wanted him to go.

I sat staring at him feeling a bit like a stalker, but hey he was in my house!

Suddenly I heard his phone buzz. I reached into his back pocket feeling a bit awkward cause I mean it was his butt, and grabbed his phone. I opened the text message and it said

From: Your sexy babe

Heyyyyy(: I will be there shortly and we will have some fun(;

EWWW I didn't not need to see that. Hmmm Finn never told me about his girlfriend. I felt a little stab of pain in my chest for some reason and I slid the phone back into his pocket.

He may not be dating me, but keeping a secret from me? I felt tears, but I held them in. Who am I?! I'm Jessica Lynn the girl who NEVER CRIES! And so I sucked it up and went to get a bowl of cereal waiting for Finn to wake up. Waiting to see his eyes. Waiting for him to hug me. Waiting for his smell. Waiting to get to the bottom of this secret girl who he was hooking up with tonight.

And if there's anything I know, it's that I ALWAYS find the truth.

------------

PLEASE VOTE!!!! And like and comment on my story! Do you like it so far, tell me what ya think! I sorta like it, but this wasn't the best chapter. Sorry I'm a bit tired, but was really excited to write this. Love you all my jacksgappppppppers:*

Tayla!!