Chapter Thirty/The End

Chapter Thirty_

It seemed as though time had frozen. I could literally see the tears forming in Jack's eyes and the excitement in Finn's.

I gulped a large intake of breathe, and sat silently waiting for the boys to speak. Jack stood up, slowly and walked over to me. He embraced me and I could smell the faint cologne on him and inhaled deeply.

"I love you Jess. I always will." Jack whispered into my ear.

I closed my eyes and held onto him for a brief second before pulling away. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed his forehead.

"You're a doll Jack Harries. This isn't good bye ya know... It's the start of a friendship. A long lasting friendship."

Jack smiled at me and walked out of the room telling us he would be back later to drive us all to the airport. I walked over towards the bed taking my time and looking at the floor. I knew I would only be able to hold off for so long before I would be desperate for Finn.

I felt a pair of arms on me and I smiled at the floor before looking up to where Finn was standing in front of me beaming. "So it's us now?" He said quietly pulling me into his embrace.

"Yep, it's just you and me pumpkin." I said and wrapped my arms tightly around him. Finn sat down on the bed, with his arms still wrapped around me and we lay there, for exactly into place, with me resting on his chest and his arms tightly around me.

I don't think either of us knew what to do. Was it appropriate to celebrate the two of us being together, or a time of seriousness because we were now in an actual relationship without Jack.

I figured now it was my time to kiss him without feeling guilty about it and that sparked a heated make out session because who doesn't love to kiss their boyfriend?

Finn's lips were so soft I could barely contain myself from his adorable boyish-ness. He held me close as he kissed me, with our heads moving back and forth. He began to kiss down my neck and I heaved a sign of pleasure. Caressing my hips, Finn grinded into me and I knew it wasn't long before it would go too far. I gently pulled away and Finn sucked on my neck, biting gently and leaving a mark.

Wincing from the slight pain I felt where he had just bitten me, I sat straddling him with my hands on his chest. We were both breathing heavily and Finn leaned in to kiss me again but I ducked my head.

"As much as I want to have sex with you right now, we shouldn't. Your brother just left and I'm not gonna do that when he's gonna be picking us up in a little bit and it sorta feels like broke up with him. Plus we have no protection and I refuse to get pregnant right now okay?"

Finn laughed. "Fine, but when we get back to London, you can bet I'm sticking my hotdog into your keyhole, darling."

I chuckled and got off of Finn.

"Do you think Jack's gonna be okay?" I asked after a moment.

"Oh he's gonna be fine. He's a good looking lad. I mean he's not as hot as me but he'll still get some ladies."

"I just feel so bad" I mumbled.

"Jack's a big boy. He can handle himself." Finn reassured me.

I shrugged it off and we packed up and waited for Jack.

---------------------------------------------

In a matter of hours we were back on a plane headed home. I rested against Finn's shoulder and fell asleep only for him to be shaking me awake moments later. I looked out the window and saw my beautiful new home. It was dark and rainy but it was London. We were soon settled in the car driving towards home looking at green grass and shops everywhere.

I was sitting next to the boy I loved and his brother who would always be my friend. Jack went inside and Finn decided to take me home. We left my luggage in the car and ran into my house and dove into my bed.

Finn kissed my nose and smiled at me and wrapped his arms around me once more, whispering that he loved me over and over again.

I drifted off in the dark. Dreaming about myself, thinking about Jack, my job, my house and family. But mostly, I thought of the boy sleeping next to me, his warm breath on the back of my neck, tickling me, and how much he loved me and how much I loved him, and what we would do next.

Finally, my eyelids growing heavy I shook my head. I didn't need to worrying I knew Finn would take care of me. I smiled and turned over towards him looking as his delicate features.

He was mine and I was his and so I finally said all that was left to say to my beautiful boyfriend,

"I love you, Finn."

The End.

__________________________

Oh my goodness... So I've finally finished my story. Thank you so much for coming with me on this interesting journey. It's my first piece of work and hey it's all new, but I worked hard and I couldn't have done it without the motivation of all of you. You're all totally lovely and I'm so grateful for all of you and I hope you enjoyed this little story. I don't know if ill wrote a sequel or if ill try something different, but I'm always open to new ideas.

Thank you all so so so much and I would love feedback and for us to be friends <3

Bye darlings. Love, Tayla (:

Contact me on my Instagram : tayla_curtis

my email is :taylacurtis@yahoo.con

(Original right?)

And I don't have a kik anymore, but I mean you can always iMessage me too I guess because internet friends are the best friends :D

Okay bye loves.