Love doesn't see any age!

Hi! My name is Esther and I'm 16 turning 17 July 29! I really hate that name but thats the name my mother choose for me! My family calls me Estel cause thats Esther in spanish! Considering the fact that im spanish but my friends and everybody else calls me Essie! I'm Mexican and Italian. I have two older brothers but I dont look anything like them! Maybe it's the fact that we have different fathers and I resemble my father more than my mother! My father died when my mom was still pregnet with me so she just gave me my brother's last name. My brothers are in a very fimilair rock band called Pierce The Veil! I'm really proud of them! I could sing and play the guitar and drums just like my brothers! So this is a little bit about me!

Oh! and some thing nobody and I mean NOBODY knows about me is that I used to cut when I was middle school! I was bullied for being fat and ugly, I had depression and anxiety! But since then I've grown and I've lost some weight and I am very cofident in myself! I have scars on both of my arms but nobody ever sees them cause I wear thousands of braclets! I am ashamed and sorta proud of my scars cause it shows that I've grown from that but also how much I hated myself to do it! I just never want to go back to that!

A/N : Essie is the picture on the side ! But this was really just an intro ! :)