Chapter 9

~* Essie's P.O.V. *~

I was the first person up today, so I just put on some sweatpants, tied my hair up in a bun and went out for a walk. I had to clear my mind.

I walked to the nearest park and climbed a tree and just sat in it and put my music in.

The song 'Nighingale - Demi Lovato' started playing and I freaking LOVE that song and I noticied I started singing and really loud at that.

"Can you be my nightingale? Still so close I know your there. Oh, nightingale. You sing to me, I know you're there. "Cause baby you're my sanity. You bring me peace, sing me to sleep, Say you'll be my nightingale."

I always seem to close my eyes when ever I sing a song that really feel, so when I opened my eyes some people were standing there watching and smiling. I smilied and they clapped and I said thank you. When I got down from the tree there was a boy standing there still watching me.

"That was good!" He said approaching me after I got down. He was cute. He had jet black hair down the way Vic wears his and he had a snapback on and he looked like about 16.

"Thank you!" I said with a smile.

"Oh, sorry my name is Drew"

"Drew? I really like that name! My name is Esther but people call me Essie."

"Well, Essie do you live around here?"

"No I'm from San Digeo, I'm here with my brothers and their band. They're on tour and this is out first stop."

"Oh, cool. When are you leaving?"

"Tonight. After the concert we're leaving."

"Oh, well you seem like a really cool person. If only you could stay in L.A. a little longer, then we could have went out for a slice of pizza or something."

"Well, then lets go now."

We went to a store and just got a sandwich and went back to the park and ate our breakfast.

"So, Essie I know we just met but I want to keep in touch with you!" Drew said so I gave him my number.

We decided to play 21 questions so we could get to know each other better.

"What are your favorite bands or groups?" I asked him.

"Hmmm..... My Chemical Romace, All Time Low, Bring Me The Horizon, Sleeping With Sirens, Falling In Reverse, Of Mice & Men, Pierce The Veil, and wayy more!"

"Oh, really? You like Pierce The Veil?"

"Like? I LOVE them!"

"Me too! Are you going to Warped later today?"

"Yea. I'm so excitied I can't wait." he said really happy.

"Me too! We should meet up." I said.

"Okay, so later just text me when you're there or I'll text you when I get there."

"Okay."

When we finished our breakfast we had to leave cause warped was about to start in an hour.

"Okay, well then I'll text you when I get to the place!" Drew said. We hugged each other then walked our seperate ways.

A/N : If you guys like the story so far can you please comment/vote? And, if you dont like it can you comment what you dont like? I would love feedback! Thanxxs :3 - Jadelyn