Chapter 3

*~ Tony's P.O.V. ~*

"Alright let's get home and chill out, finish pack out stuff. Come to our house by at least 7 so we could get on the bus there and go straight to L.A." Vic said.

"Okay, Turtle can you come with me to Ashton's house? I want to surprise him." Essie said

I didn't like Ashton. He seemed like an asshole. Essie deserves somebody who would treat her right. Like me!

"Yea.bI'll be there at about 3 once I'm done packing the rest of my stuff!" I said with a fake smile.

"Kay. Sounds great!"

When I got home I went straight and finished packing my stuff! My suitcases didn't have anything in them yet.

I got to Essie's house by like 3:30!

"Sorry, Packing took a little longer than I thought and I have 3 cases and I couldn't bring them at the same time so I had to make a second trip." I said bring in 2 of my cases and she brought in the last one.

"It's okay! I just finished packing. Right when I was sitting down is when you ran the bell," she said smiling. "Okay mami! I'm going to Ashton's house with Tony!"

"Okay hunny"

When we got there the door was open.

"Okay turtle wait out here for me." She told me as she opened the door.

All I heard was screaming for like 5 minutes. When I was getting ready to go in his house Essie came storming out of his house and ran right into right into my arms.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Ashton! That asshole was cheating on me for two months!" she said crying her eyes out. "I wasted a year and a half on that sorry son of a bitch."

"Can I go inside and beat his ass?" I asked running inside his house.

"No! Don't!" I heard Essie say right when I ran into Ashton's house. He was arguing with the girl.

"Heyy! Asshole! Why the fuck did you cheat on Essie?" I said.

"What? Who the fuck are you?" he said turning around.

"Don't mind who the fuck I am! I asked you a question!" I didn't even wait for his answer! I just punched him straight in the nose and he fell back and I jumped on top of him and just kept punching him!

The girl tried pulling me off him and eventually she did. I had blood on my hands and my shirt.

"Don't fucking speak to Esther ever again! Okay asshole?" I said before I walked out his house and went back to Essie.

"It's okay! He doesn't deserve somebody as awesome as you. Let's get you home so you could get your mind off it!" I said pulling her into a hug.

When we got to the front of her house she wiped away her tears.

"Tony, act like that just didn't happen! I don't want Vic and Mike to find out and they go to his house with Jaime and beat his ass!" she said looking in a little mirror she pulled out her bag.

"Okay! But if they do I'm going with them so I could beat his ass again!" I said smiling but I was 1000% serious. She just smiled. Gosh I love that girl's smile.