Chapter 4

~* Essie's P.O.V. *~

When we got back to my house everybody was in the living room. I ran upstairs to my room. I couldn't have sat with them so I just sat in my room in the dark and tried to talk to my friend.

To: Brooke 😝

Heyy gurl!! Can you talk?

I sent this to one of my closest friends but I never got a replay. I wanted an hour and a half.

I tried my best not to go into my closet and take out my blades. But the anger, hurt, and stress took over me and the next thing I knew I was reaching in my closet looking for a shoe box I keep in the back full of my blades.

I went into my bathroom turned on the light and locked the door.

I leaned over the sink and started cutting. I felt a stinging feeling that I haven't felt in years! It hurt but after a few cuts if felt fine.

I kept saying one more after I cut till I had cuts and scratches up my left arm and the sink was full of blood.

*Knock Knock*

I heard somebody knock on my bathroom door.

"Essie? It's almost time to go! Start getting ready." I heard Tony say from inside my room. "I also wanted to come and check on you to make sure you're okay cause of what happened."

"Yea! Okay I'm fine I'm just using the bathroom! I'll be down in a few!" I said cleaning the sink and putting the blade back in the box.

"Okay I guess." I heard him say then I heard my door room close.

Once it closed I stuffed the box into the back of the closet, put my favorite sweater on and went downstairs.

"Okay let's go! The bus is outside." Mike said when I got downstairs.

"Okay, but turtle can you help me get my other two suitcases?" I asked as I walked back up the stairs to get my stuff.

When he came into my room I have him another hug!

"What's that for?" He asked.

"Just for being there for me back at Ashton's and coming to check on me!" I said as I hugged him tighter.

When we all put our stuff in the bus we got on!

"Okay guys, I'm going to sleep! I had a really long day!" I said walking towards the bunks.

"Goodnight Essie!!" Everybody said at the same time.

A/N : sorry this chapter was short ! I wrote it at like 1:30 am and I'm hella tired ! Pleaseeeee share this EVERYWHERE if you like it ! ~Jadelyn