Chapter 7

~* Essie's P.O.V. *~ 

"How does this look?" I asked Tony when I got the bathroom. 

"It looks good!" He said smiling. 

When we both were done getting ready we back to the front where Jaime, Vic, and Mike was. 

"Okay, we found a place where they have lazer tagging, games and stuff like that." Jaime said closing the computer and walking to the bunk room with Vic and Mike to change their clothes. 

"Essie..." Tony said. "I know those scratches and cuts aren't from a cat! They weren't there yesterday when we left his house."  

"Tony..." I said looking down at my feet. "If I tell you will you promise not to tell anybody?" 

He didn't answer. But I got up and sat next to him. 

"Tony! Promise me you won't tell anybody!" I said 

"Tell anybody what?" Vic said walking in. "Can I know?" 

"No Vic! You can't it's between me and Turtle! Duhhh! That's why I said dont tell anybody!" I said sticking my tongue out and laughing. 

"Okay! So when me and Mike are walking around sharing secrets don't ask to know what it is!" He said defensive like a 6 year old. 

"Okay let's go everybody!" Mike said.  

We had to take a taxi cab cause we wasn't going to take a big ol' tour bus.

When we got there we spend the first hour at the arcade.

*bell rings* "Woahhh!! JACKPOT!!" Jaime screamed.

At the end I had about 900 tickets, Jaime had almost 850 tickets, Mike and Tony both had 800, and Vic only had 600 cause he spent all his time on this one game that he swore he was going to win but never did!

After we got our prizes and stuff we went lazer tagging. It was Mike, Vic, and me on one team with a bunch of other people and Hime and Turtle on the other team with other people. I really wanted Tony on my team but I fell like he has been avoiding me all day so I didn't even bother to ask him.

Most people don't like to play me in games like lazer tag, they think I get to over-excitied and start screaming and trash talking when I shoot a person! Well, what can I say? I'm a competative person!

We played two games and my team won both! 

"That's not fair! Essie kept shooting me and I didn't even get one shot in on her!" Jaime said. 

"Well, tough titties!" I said laughing. 

We finally got back to the bus and I NEEDED to talk to Tony. 

"Tony?" I said walking into the bunk room where he was laying down. 

"Umm... Yea Essie?" He said rolling over so he was facing me and I could lay down and face him. 

"Do you want to go out and get something to eat or see a movie or something? So we could be alone and talk about what happened earlier?" I asked him scared. 

"Umm... Yea sure" he said getting out of his bunk. 

I was scared but also happy that Tony agreed to go out. I was scared to tell him what really happened, but happy cause I like Tony (I think).