0.4 our little talks

Lucas

The cold New York winter was among us, the snowflakes danced in the night sky. Icicles hung from the window sill. My window was open a slight crack, to let the cool fresh air in. Clothed in red plaid pajama pants and a black t-shirt, as the time was creeping up to 10 o'clock. The day had been long and much had happened, so with my eyes closed and head lent back against the wall I began to remember the day that was coming to an end.

"What are you doing?" I laughed. She was so crazy, never afraid of what others were to think of her, so there she stood wrapped in Christmas lights walking down the hallway. "I'm a human..."

Snapping out of my thoughts to hear the knocks on my widow. To see the one and only Maya Hart. My best friend, and not only was she that but the girl of my dreams.

"Hi..." Her face was pale, and stiff. Before I could start to speak her bottom lip began to quiver and she let out a sigh, not letting the tears roll down her cheeks. Pulling her small body into my chest, stroking her back and asked what's wrong. "Lucas, I miss you. We never get to have our little talks any more, it feels like we are drifting apart. I couldn't possibly go on without my best friend..." And in that moment I felt my heart shatter into a million or more pieces. I let go over her and sat her up in front of me, "Whatever possessed you to think that? I'm never going to let that happen. I miss our little talks too, so if you're not busy let's have one now." I smiled wiggling my eyebrows in front of her. On que she started to laugh.

The night slipped away through my fingers, as the alarm clock on my night stand told me it was now 1:34am. The blonde gold locks of hers laid on my bed spread as she laughed at my ridiculous cheesy jokes. "God, you're beautiful." I muttered under my breath, but it became known to me that she heard as her laughter stopped, she sat right up her expression blank and said "What did you just say? Because it sounded like you said 'I'm beautiful'"

I sat there stammering and trying to come up with an excuse, until i decided to just admit what I had said. "You heard me right." "Why would you say that huckleberry, you can't just say stuff like that!"

"But Maya, I can. I've held it in for so long, but you are the girl I've always wanted."

"And you're the guy I've always wanted." she said with her hand
reaching out for mine and smiles plastered across both of our faces.

Theeeee end
Okay this really sucks, I've had writers block but I promise next one will be better!
If you want more please vote, or comment so I know someone is enjoying it. And omfggggggg girl meets Texas! Don't spoil I've only seen the first one! Watching part 2 & 3 tomorrow so excited but nervous. Can't believe my girl really does like Lucas agh 😍😍😍

Okay peace out girl scouts -sarah