[Love ,Kisses ,Alcohol , Teens ... lesbos?] 3

"Ok ,"-I pulled away- " that's enough there stiff stiffly" I walked into the bath room and locked the door.

"Me being stiff just means you're sexy" He said through the door.

"Ha"

"Good night ..."he laughed he said something else but I didn't quite hear what he said I'd find out in the morning I was too tired.

When I finished getting washed and dressed , he was sleeping, in my Pj shorts and a bra I tip toed around his room looking for his closet so I could take one of his t-shirts , I had forgotten mine. I walked through the arch in his wall I was guessing it was his closet , judging by the neat glass doors and the shelves of men's clothes and shoes . It looked like those extended wardrobes on MTV Cribs .

"Whoa!" I whispered so quietly it blended in with the silence.

"What you doing?" I heard a voice behind me.

I almost jumped out of my skin " Shit Seth don't scare me like that," I turned around placing my hand to my heart it was pumping so fast he had a bat in his hand ",gosh! I'm just looking for a t-shirt I could borrow ,I forgot mine." Slowly I remembered I was in my bra. Why is my life is constantly like this?

"A bat , Seth honestly!" I laughed so much at the thought of it actually being a robber and him screaming like a girl trying to hit the guy ! He made me promise not to tell anyone the way he screams! Its so funny !

He smiled but otherwise ignored me "you should have just woke me up" he started to walk near to me running his hand against my bear stomach as he walked past. He opened a draw and threw a light blue t-shirt at me.

"Hey!" I said the slightest bit annoyed

"Yes, your welcome." he smiled. I put it on . "You look so hot in my t-shirt!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Come on lets go to bed Harrie... I have secretly always wanted to say that."

Did this have to be so sexual all I wanted to do was sleep. I walked to the other side of his massive bed and got in.

"Night Seth..." I said. He was already sleeping, what had it been like seven seconds? Hopefully that means no harassment for the rest of the night!

In the morning I woke at the sound of dreamy guitar music it made me smile. Sat up looking around Seth was sitting on the other side of the room on his big sofa he had a guitar in his arms and the TV was on. He was already dressed and jeans and a black top .His lovely grey eyes looked straight at me and he smiled. He looked so beautiful... Huh? What did I just think? Well I'm telling you love you better think again ! Wait why am I thinking talking to myself? Any way

"Afternoon sleepy head" he beamed

"You play ?" I asked .

He nodded "Do you ?"

"Oh no ..." I lied , for what reason I have no fucking clue "Wait what you , said Afternoon to me ?"

"Its 3:30pm we fell asleep at like 4am!"

"No Fucking way Seth why didn't you wake me !"I almost yelled jumping out of bed grabbing my towel running in the bathroom !

"I liked the way you looked in my bed!" It was as if I could hear him smirking! "Relax Sarah's not even up yet !"

"That's cause she's been riding horse back all night Seth !"I yelled getting in his shower... "You have a TV in your wall in your shower !" I saw the remote it was a touch sensitive rectangular sheet of glass. Shit !

"Want me to wait for you Harrie?" He asked

"No... I'm hear for Sarah remember...?" I told him.

When I was done with everything I came out the bath room with my bra pants and socks on .Seth wasn't around , I tied my hair up , loose strands fell on my face.

"I never knew you had a tattoo!" I heard Seth's voice

Almost jumping out of my skin again! "Shit Seth you got to stop doing that ! And yes I have a tattoo and I have a belly button piercing" I turned around showing him the white diamond. I had a little blue butterfly on the small of my back.

"Do you get any hotter!?"

I rolled my eyes , slipping on a mid-thigh length white summer dress I made my way to Sarah's room and went in.

"Get up the horse back race is over and guess what .You won!" I beamed with fake excitement as I threw a pillow at her face.

"Yay" she replied tiredly "what do I win five more minutes?"

"No you win a bucket of water if you don't get you skinny little arse up !"

"Good cause I'm thirsty !" She laughed getting up she gabbed her towel and went to her bath room . When she came back her was wet with a towel round her . She dropped her towel as she went into her closet.

"Sarah your arse is looking pink again" I told her .

I had seen her naked before loads of times no big deal. She came back out in a bra and girl boxers , she turned the TV on and started swaying her hips to the music. She came towards me dancing.

" You're like a really good kisser Harrie." She told me, stoking my hand trying to make me dance with her. She came and sat on me with one leg on either side of my hips ... she leaned in close her forehead touching mine. She looked into my eyes . This was not my best friend... I felt her lips against mine, softly parting gently allowing her tongue to tease mine her hand tangled in my hair. She pulled me up slowly . Leading me to her bed she lay me down kissing my neck .I felt her hands pull up my dress so that my stomach was exposed . Her lips caressed my stomach and moved slowly down to the line where my pants were...Mmmm it felt so good I didn't want her to stop , before she could pull my pants down I remembered. Sarah-Ashley McCain she didn't like girls and me Harrie-Laura Kenly didn't like girls either...at least I think I don't .... no of course I don't . I needed to tell her before it went too far.

"S-s-sarah s-stop" I said unaware I was able to speak

"Oh dear God !" it almost sounded liked a sob " Oh my gosh Harrie I'm so sorry!" She got off me "I'm so sorry forgive me please!" She started crying.

"Sarah its ok you're forgiven" I said whole heartedly "Sarah don't cry ... please" I got up and pulled my dress down I almost started crying at the sound of her sob's I hugged her " its really ok Sarah ...ill go ill see you tomorrow at school ok call you later" She nodded " love you Sarah , cause you are awesome !"I beamed ,she looked up at me with her tear filled grey eyes and smiled.

"No you are awesome Harrie" She laughed drying her tears .

I walked out the door .

Authors comment : Comment and vote please=) or i might not carry on cause i need to know if you guys like it or if im wasting my time =( xoxox Thanks