Chapter 12: Vampires, Humans, and Werewolves

Okay so I am really sorry that I didn’t upload sooner!!!! I haven’t uploaded since like January or December. I am really sorry but its summer now so I will have more time and I am gonna try and get like 6 or 7 pages for this chapter.

BTW!!!!!!!!!!! I changed the title!!! I had something else in mind but I decided to just change it to California might be Lucky!!!!! I might change it again. So I am gonna have a contest for story names. So keep in mind it has to be something about Cleo or Riley or their love life. And if you have an idea for where I will take the story and a title then send me a private message or comment it.

And I also have another contest!!!!! This one is for covers!!!!!! Check out my other stories and this one and you can make a cover. Same thing with the cover, it has to relate with the story. And if you guys could do me a favor by telling me what website you use to do covers with that would be amazing and I will dedicate a chapter to you!!!!!

Plus if you comment then I will dedicate a chapter too. But you have to be like the first one to so it’s like a race. And it would be really awesome if you guys could tell me if you like it or not and other things. I am guessing you all are writers and you want you fans and readers to vote and comment so please do the same with me.

Oh and also if you comment then I will take a look at your stories or po3ms in return and vote and comment. So thanks!!! And the date today is July 3, 2011 and it’s like 8:13 pm so it will take me a couple of days to get like 6 or 7 pages. Keep that in mind please.

And with out further a-du!!! Chapter 12!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting on the beach with the sun on my body and my feet in the warm sand I realized something. This felt amazing! Riley held my hand the whole time, rubbing it with his thumb. Everybody was either just sitting there or was talking with someone quietly. But I was so focused on listening to the ocean’s waves crashing together. It was very soothing.

After Emmett and I’s show down we all sat down to relax. I found this time to be good for thinking or in Edward’s case, listening in on mental conversations. I had mentally asked him if enjoyed my thoughts. He grinned and nodded. I had rolled my eyes. But I did have tons of time to think.

At one point I was thinking about Riley and I. Would we really marry later on in our lives? I think Edward tuned out at this point just cause he wasn’t looking at me any more or nodding his head at me. But I was really stuck on that. I know I had only known him for a short time but he was sweet and kind and super hot. I know he is smart but was he the guy for me?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard some wolf whistling directed at me and my sisters. During my thinking Carlisle and Esme left to go walk down the beach and left us. And while they did this we got hid on. “Not again.” I thought.

“Has this happened before Cleo?” Edward asked. The boys were all the way down by the ocean and slowly making their way towards us. Everybody was now looking at me, waiting for my answer. My next sentence would either make people smile or go, “Ohhhh.”

“Well I was remembering how orange is Emmett’s color and how he spent the night in a jail cell. I don’t think orange is your color Riley.” I said honestly. He chuckled and put his arm around me. The boys were about half way up to us and still were wolf whistling. “Oh no.” I groaned.

Riley kissed my cheek and started playing with a piece of my hair. I don’t know how anybody was calm, but it might have something to do with Jasper and his gift. I guessed I was right off of Edward’s facial expressions. It was a very pretty and warm day and I wished that those boys wouldn’t ruin it.