Chapter 8: Normal

Hey guys sorry it took so long, my dad was making go to bed the last two nights before I got to type. OK so this part is dedicated to the very fist commenter on this story other than me. P.S. I decided that ifyou commented I will make a list and dedicate a part to you. So C'Mon and comment so I can dedicate!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good Morning, Chloe. How are you?" Miss. Brooks voice interupted my thoughts. Oh God she tried to put on mascara and eye liner this morning! It looked terrible. Either she cant do make-up or she doesn't own any mirrors. She needed serious help, but I wouldn't help her. She disgusted me so get over it. "Actually it's Cleo, and I am ok. I have been a little under the weather. I have been thinking about my ex's." I replied annoyed that she got my name wrong.

"Oh my mistake. By the way this is my daughter Samantha. Samantha say hi your being rude." Miss. Brooks was annoying and pushy. Can't wait till I get to call her mommy. Samantha was a light brown brunette with dark brown eyes. She was fair heighted but she looked very shy. She came forward and held out her hand. "Please excuse my behavior. My name is Samantha Brooks. It's very nice to meet you." Well it's not so nice to meet you."Hey, Cleo." I said with a nod of my head, she looked apalled by my behavior. GOOD!

Her outfit was very normal, jeans and a t-shirt. With a pair of flats. The flats were black and actually cute. But she looked surprised at what I was wearing. I had on black skinny jeans and red heals that coplimented my legs very nicely.The heals went with the cute red tank-top I had on under a black and dark grey srtiped shirt that hung off my shoulder.

My friends would have been like so drooling over my outfit. It was the newest outfit I had but I still needed some more outfits. I would definately go shopping with Rosalie and Alice. I hope Rosalie likes me. I switched my bag onto my other arm and shifted positions.

"HOOOONNNKKK!" the noise made us all jump. Even me. "What was that Alex?" Miss. Brooks looked at my dad, while I ran quickly walked to the window. "Emmett!" I hissed. "Hey dad they said they would drop me off in town, k?" I said while rushing out the door. "Wait, I want to meet your friends." he said following me out the door.

They had Emmett's Jeep. Emmett, Rosalie,and Riley sat in the car.He just laughed. "Sorry, I texted you but you didn't text back." he said, but all I thought about was Riley. He hopped out of the car and walked over to my dad. "Sorry about my brother. Hi am Riley Cullen." Riley's voice sounded even more amazing today. "Hi. I'm Alexander, her dad." he said probably staring at Rosalie. She looked SOOO hot. She could definately pull off heels.

Now Emmett and Rosalie were heading over to us. My dad shook their hands and introduced the Brooks. My dad was still staring at Rosalie when she said, "I think we should be going now. We don't want to be late for our appoitments. It was nice meeting you all."She definately knew how to get out of an awkaward situation. She is my new IDOL!

I started heading to the Jeep, when my dad caught my arm. "Take Samantha with you, please." I looked at my dad with pleading eyes."Fine but you will take her shopping with in the next week. OK?" I quickly agreed and jumped into the car in the back with Riley. We intertwined our hands together and I said a last good bye to my dad as we left my dad's house.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! You are soooo awesome." Riley laughed at me but said "Your welcome. It was Emmett's pleasure to break your eardrums." We both laughed and then Rosalie turned around in her seat. "Hey I got a list of some of the stores by the beach. I figured you wouldn't want to go to all of them. Theres alot."she sounded so sweet."Thanks and sorry about my dad staring." I apologized looking at Emmett who was now upset by the comment I made. "It's allright I get it a lot."

"Yeah even when it's not wanted." Emmett said. Who was now too focused on the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I have to go! Comment I hope you like it!