Tease

You moaned with every thrust he did, you slid your hand inside of Matt's shirt and frustratedly took his shirt off nearly ripping it. "Seems like someone's inpatient~" Matt cooed into your ear and slowly started to nibble on it. "STOP TEASING  SHITHEAD!" You flipped him over making him be on the bottom now. Matt smirked and put his hands on your hips, as you bit his bottom lip he jerked away and licked your lips asking permission to enter. He slid his tongue inside of your wet cavern fighting with yours to see who wins dominance and of course, he won. He explored every inch of your mouth while massaging your tongue with his. He slid his hand inside of your back pocket of your jeans and gave you and tough squeeze,  you bit his neck as a sign that you enjoyed this actions.

Matt slid his thumbs on the belt loops of your jeans and slowly forced them down. He brought them down all the way to your knees until you stopped him.

"D-Don't..." you slightly whimpered

"come on (Y/N), please, I want to see every inch of your beautiful being."

Matt softly kissed you and took your pants off all the way, as he looked at you he saw that your beautiful (S/C) skin turned into a bright crimson red. He couldn't help but smirk at your blushing. You put your hand inside of his pants and started rubbing his 'manhood' making him grunt. He bit his lower lip hard try to hold back his pleasure sounds. As he started to kiss down your neck, he made his way down to your stomach and had now been giving you butterfly kisses in your thighs. You moaned and brushed your hand against his Hair and tugged on it, and right when he started rubbing your wet, yet clothed, 'womanhood'
"Hey Matt, you coming outside with me or wha-WOAH!" Mello came in and started being a cocky cockblocker.
You squealed and hid your face in Matt's neck. When he came in it was hard not to stare at a half naked chick.
"MELLO! GET THE HELL OUT!"
"HEY YOU SHOULD OF THANKED ME. Without me you would oh been a dad in like 9 month"
"JUST GET OUT FUCKASS!"
And with that Mello shut the door Door hard and walked off to tell that albino he hated so much, he NEEDED to tell someone, right?

When Mello left the room you lightly pushed Matt away and stares to put you pants back you. Matt notices your actions and thought you just weren't in the mood anymore...
Maybe when you two are actually ready, it'll just happened. Matt and you got dressed and sat in the middle of the room playing (F/V).
"Sorry about Mell's"
"Matt, it's fine...in just not in the mood to....ya know."
"Maybe later?~"
"Maybe some other time! Horny much!"
You laughed and punched his shoulder.
He chuckled and look directly into you hypnotic (E/Y) eyes. He cupped your right cheek and pecked your lips.
"So does this mean we're-"
"I'd like that, yes"
He wrapped his arms around you and places his forehead on yours....

"Bet I'll beat you at Mario kart matty~"
"OH YOUR ON!"
He pushed you to the ground, grabbed his controller and sat on you not allowing you to play
And signed to yourself and chuckled
'I love you Matt....'