Marko Imagine

You were walking down the boardwalk alone. Probably not the best idea in a place like Santa Carla, but you didn't have anyone to walk with.

"Hey pretty thing," you heard a voice say from behind you. You turned around, again, not a smart idea.

"What's your name, darling?" The guy said. When you didn't say anything, he tried to grab your hand. You pulled away, but that just made him mad.

"Oh baby. Don't leave," he tried to grab your hand again. "Hey, don't be shy. Why don't you-"

"Hey," a deep voice interrupted. You turned around to see David. You knew their names, just not personally.

"And what do you want?" The guy asked, trying to be intimidating.

"For you to leave." David smiled. Not a kind smile. You looked behind him. There stood Dwayne, Paul, and Marko. You always found Marko and Dwayne to be attractive. But, it just so happens that the four of them were quite intimidating. They honestly scared you a little bit.

"And why would I do that?" He asked. David shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe...." but the guy left, obviously irritated.

"Thanks," I muttered to the four guys standing in front of me.

"Well, he wasn't wrong," I heard one of them say. "She is pretty." It was a deep voice, and honestly a little scary.

"Shut up Paul!" Another said. Then he stepped in front of everyone. Even David, who was clearly their leader.

"The name's Marko, you?" He held out his hand.

"Y/n," you said quietly, shaking his hand.

"Well, y/n. Why don't you ride with us?" Marko asked.

"Yeah, you can ride with me," Paul winked.

"Paul," this time David stepped in.

"Uh, no thanks." You said. You hated motorcycles. They scared you. There's a lot of things that scare you.

"Why? Don't like 'em?" Dwayne spoke up.

"Not really, no." You said.

"Well, just try it. I promise, you'll like it," Marko smiled.

I reluctantly agreed.

Here goes nothing...

---

Okay, here's the imagine @KatieWeasley394 asked for like a million years ago. Sorry it wasn't up sooner. Hope you like it!