Alan

For staygoldhaim

---

You were always reckless. How could you not be? You weren't born with perfect manners. And you pretty much always did something wrong that caused you to get in trouble. But this time you got into something a little harder to get out of.

Okay, so maybe a vampire caught you. And maybe no one knew. And maybe you had no idea how to get out of it. Maybe...

"Hey Asshole!" You heard someone shout. You looked over to where the shout came from.

Edgar Frog stood there, along with his brother, Alan. You were saved. Hopefully.

"Over here!" Alan shouted, coming over to you.

"Get her! I'll get the Blood Sucker!" Edgar shouted back.

"Don't worry, I got you." Alan said, grabbing you and pulling you away from the distress. You heard a kind of screaming, and saw the vampire go down.

"He's dead, right?" You asked, worried.

"Yeah, " Edgar said, walking over to you guys.

"Thank you, " you sighed happily, hugging Alan. He was caught off gaurd at first, but then hugged back.

You were thankful, and promised not to get into that situation again.

--

Im sorry it took so long. And I know I suck (like a vampire ;) ) okay I hope you like it! :) ((sorry about that twd reference. It just happened))