Marko Imagine

Okay, first imagine. Hopefully, you love Marko as much as I do. Got this idea from my co-owner. Hope you like it!

×××

"Hey Marko," You greeted, sitting next to him.

"Hey." He replied, plainly.

"Are you okay? You seem... Sad...?" You asked, concerned.

"No. I'm perfectly fine." He said, not looking at you. You sighed, getting up and walking away.

•••

"Hey, y/n?" Alan asked.

"Yes?" You asked, happily.

"Why are you hanging out with me so much?" He asked, looking at you.

"I dunno. You're a lot happier person than Marko." You shrugged.

"Oh, so his name is Marko?" Alan asked sarcastically, smiling.

"Yep. Lucky for me, neither of you know each other." You smiled, walking out of the store.

When you got back to the cave, you tried to look for Marko. You couldn't find him, so went to Dwayne for help.

"Hey Dwayne?" You asked, walking up to him.

"Hey y/n. What's up?" He asked, smiling at you.

"Do you know where Marko is?" You asked.

"No, I haven't seen him for awhile," Dwayne said. You sighed.

Where is he?

•••

You finally found Marko. You walked up to him.

"Marko. Where the hell were you? Nobody knew where you were," you said, irritated.

"David knew." Marko said, not looking away from the ocean.

"Yeah, well... I didn't ask David," you said, leaning on the rail that kept you from falling to your death.

"Of course you didn't. I bet you asked your little friend though, didn't you?" Marko asked, annoyed.

"My 'little friend'? Who the hell- you're talking about Alan, aren't you?" You asked, turning to face Marko.

"Alan, is that his name? I wouldn't know. You never talk to me anymore," Marko said, still obviously annoyed.

"Well, I'm sorry. You're not a very easy person to talk to, Marko." You said.

"How would you know? You haven't even tried." He said.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Can we pelase start over?" You asked.

Marko didn't say anything.

"Please?"

Nothing.

"Marko,"

"Fine," he said, suddenly hugging you.

×××

Bad way to end it. Oh well. Hope you liked it! :)

Oh. And I think this is the only book so far of The Lost Boys preferences and imagines. But, I haven't checked for awhile. So, I could be wrong.

Have a great day! :)