Edgar

For @georgepadillaisbae

---

You were very insecure, with everyone judging you on your looks. For whatever reason, people think it's not okay for a girl to have one side of their head shaved, and have some of it blue.

Plus, you couldn't help that you were short and had big boobs. Every other guy you passed either stared at you or made some sort of rude remark.

Lucky for you, you have a loving boyfriend who comforts you every time something's wrong.

---

You were crying, but you didn't want anyone to see. Of course, who would? You locked yourself in your room. By sometimes your mom would come in unexpectedly.

"Lindsey?" You heard a voice say through the door.

"Go away," you muttered, hoping they would leave. But they didn't.

"Lindsey, let me in." They persisted.

"Why?" You asked, trying to get them to go away.

"Because. Just open the door," they pleaded. You sighed, wiping your tears and unlocking the door. You walked back to your bed, and buried your face in your pillow.

A hand started to rub your back, comfortingly.

"Linds," He used your nickname. Probably to try and cheer you up.

"Leave," you said, miserably. He sighed.

"No. Look at me," he continued to rub your back.

"Edgar," you dragged out his name, sitting up and facing him. He smiled at you, regardless of you not smiling back.

"There's my pretty girl," Edgar said, putting his hand up to your cheek. "Smile," you did nothing. "Please?"

"Why?" You said, continuing to look at him.

"Because you're beautiful when you smile. And I want to see you smile," you still didn't give in. People were so rude...

"For me?" He asked. You nodded slightly, giving him a small smile.

"There's my girl," he smiled, giving you a small kiss.

---

I'm so sorry it's so late. Hope you liked it!