Paul

For ilovebandsxx6

---

*Jeena's pov*

Being to a new place can be hard. Especially when you don't know anyone, and have no idea about anything in the city. That was exactly my problem.

Moving from London wasn't the easiest thing to do. I mean, it's halfway across the world, so...

Plus Santa Carla is easily one of the strangest places I've been to. And to live here, I didn't think I was prepared.

---

Walking down the boardwalk, I saw a comic book store. Being the comic nerd that I am, I walked into it. Maybe they have the latest copy of Superman....

In the store were two guys, one immediately looked at me. I introduced myself. Maybe I could make some friends.

"Hi, I'm Jeena." I said. The guy just started at me. "Okay... do you have the latest Superman?"

"I don't know. Why don't you look for it? " He replied.

"I'm sorry, did I say something?" I asked. He didn't answer. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the store.

Nevermind then...

---

Walking down the boardwalk, I saw many different types of people. Some actually looked nice, others glared at me just for walking by.

Maybe making friends isn't going to be easy.

"I'm sorry," I said, after I bumped into someone. They turned around.

"Its okay," he said. "My names Paul. What's yours?" He smiled.

"Jeena," I smiled back.

"Well, Jeena, what do you say we hang out sometime?" He asked.

"Sure," I replied.

Hopefully he'll be my friend. Or more...?

---

Here ya go! Hope you like it! :)