Kija x Reader (& Zeno) : Jealousy

As you were talking with Kija, you heard a voice yelling out for your name.

"MISS (F/N)!"

You turned around and saw the yellow dragon running towards you and tackling you into a hug. You giggled because of his childish attitude but what you didn't notice was the white dragon's reaction, who clearly got jealous over you two's closeness.

"What's wrong?" You asked as you got up from the ground.

"Nothing, Zeno just wanted to see you!" He retorted with a wide smile, just like he always does.

As you two were having a little conversation, Kija who felt left out decided to leave and go somewhere else. However, the worst that could happen, actually happened : Jae-ha and Hak were both smirking teasingly at the poor boy.

"The white snake is jealous...~" Hak said as he walked beside Kija.

The green dragon simply followed them as he listened carefully to Hak's provocations. As for Kija, he tried his best not to listen to any of his words, though he knew he wouldn't last long.

"Stop being so mean," Jae-ha retorted even though we could hear how he enjoyed the situation, just by the sound of voice.

"I didn't talk to you, droopy-eyes."

As usual, it would end up with a fight between the thunder beast and the green dragon. Yet, this time, they stopped being nasty with each other when they remembered why they were here in the first place.

Jae-ha then sighed and placed an arm around Kija's shoulder, explaining to the boy, "You just tell (F/N)-dear how you feel about her. Or Zeno will take her away from you."

Kija stopped in his tracks as his eyes widened since reality had just hit him. He felt his cheeks redden as he imagined you with someone else than him. But there was absolutely no way he would accept something like that.

After giving himself a few more thoughts, Kija walked towards you with a lot of determination. The two other boys stared at each other in astonishment before discreetly following him as they were too curious not to listen to what would happen next.

As you were still talking to Zeno, you saw Kija approaching you again and smiled at him widely. As he saw your beautiful face, all his strength to tell you his feelings has suddenly gone away. He looked in the opposite direction, under your questioning eyes as you had absolutely no idea why he was acting like that.

"Is there something bothering you, Kija?" You asked as you tried to meet his gaze, though he did his best to prevent you from doing so.

He quickly shook his head off even though deep inside, he wished he could simply tell you he liked you.

Since he wasn't saying anything and just stared blankly at the horizon, Zeno jumped and grabbed your shoulders to make you look at him, as he obviously had something to say.

"Miss (F/N), we should go taste Yoon's cooking! He must have started making lunch by now!"

Kija was envious of Zeno. He deeply desired to have his ability to be so comfortable around you and to never prevent himself from telling you what was on his mind.

The white dragon sighed but unfortunately for him, you noticed his strange behavior and started worrying about what could be wrong with him.

You came closer to him and placed a hand on his forehead, "Are you sure you're alright?"

He looked at you in awe, realizing how close you two suddenly were and started moving his hands in front of him while backing away.

"I'm fi-ne! N-No need to w-worry..." He stuttered, which confirmed the suspicions you had.

You glanced behind your shoulder and told Zeno you would meet him later, letting the boy walking away while hopping as he sang whatever song was on his mind.

Since you still hadn't noticed Hak and Jae-ha who were hiding, you asked Kija, "Now tell me what's up with you."

You placed your hands on your hips and stared at him with confidence in your eyes. You were ready to force his words out and make him admit everything.

"I... It's just that- You know... Because there is... And when- you..." He started rambling as you tried to get a few sentences thought it meant nothing at all...

You were about to talk again, only to be cut off by a voice behind you, "White Snake is jealous of Zeno because he likes you and wants you to be his." Hak exclaimed, clearly annoyed because of the lack of words from Kija.

As you looked at Hak and Jae-ha, you felt your face redden and found yourself unable to turn around and meet Kija's eyes again.

However, the two boys decided it was time for them to leave, and they left you two alone, you both as embarrassed as the other one.

As you had no other choice but to at least look in his direction, you found yourself staring at his mesmerizing blue eyes, now unable to look away as he did the same with your beautiful (E/C) orbs.

Kija had to gather all his power to tell you those few words, "I-I do like you."

Even though he lacked of confidence while saying that and he half whispered this sentence, your heart couldn't beat faster and you absolutely could not be happier.

You smiled while blushing and came towards him as you kissed his cheek, making him so red you thought he could faint at any moment.

"I like you too, Kija."

------------------------------------

You can find me on:
Instagram: DropSykesx
Skype: olivia_tommo
Line: dropsykesx

Thank you MellanchollyOtaku for this request :D I hope it was what you had in mind :)

Request are now open!

Next:
-Zeno x Reader (requested)

Thank you for reading. ♡♡