Kija x Reader : Shyness

You were in love with the white dragon. And it was not a surprise to anyone.

Well, except for the concerned one who didn't seem to notice anything. You truly wanted him to know about your feelings but you had no idea how to do so since every time you would try to talk to him, he'd start stuttering and running away, faster than Shin-ah.

You didn't know what his reactions meant and were quite annoyed by that. You would've liked him to be honest or to at least let you properly confess to him. But apparently, for that, you'd have to get cleverer.

But there was a lot of things that you weren't aware of, that happened behind your back -literally-.

"Checking out (F/N) dear's butt once again?" Jae-ha whispered to Kija.

The white dragon's eyes widened as he blushed like a fool before trying to defend himself, though he knew it was too late to deny.

The green dragon then placed a hand over Kija's shoulder and cleared his throat before asking, seriously this time, "Do you like her?"

If Kija could've died of embarrassment... There's no doubt he would be dead by now. Though he simply decided not to say anything, which made Jae-ha understand what his true feelings were.

"Well... If you don't love her, it means that I can make a move first~" the green dragon smirked, obviously trying to make Kija react.

And it did work as the white dragon shook his head off and grabbed his wrist to prevent him from going any further, "I-I... You can't d-do that," he stuttered as he tried to find his words.

"Then you should be just honest. (F/N) dear is a beautiful young lady, she won't wait for you forever. Especially if a beautiful man like myself asks her out," Jae-ha added while winking at Kija who sweat-dropped because of what the boy said.

After a while, they both came towards everyone to eat and then go to sleep.

Though, when Kija was about to regain his sleeping bag, he felt a small tug at his sleeve and turned around, only to see you smiling at him, "Could I talk to you for a bit, Kija?"

His eyes widened as he had no idea what you wanted to say to him and was quite scared actually... But he finally nodded and let you lead him further inside the forest, his hand being held by yours.

As you decided to stop walking at one point, you knew you couldn't get back anymore. You had to be brave but especially blunt if you wanted him to understand what you meant. If you weren't clear enough he could misunderstand everything and all your efforts would go to a waste.

"I need you to listen carefully Kija, okay?" You stared at him and saw him slowly nod.

You breathed heavily and finally explained, "I have feelings towards you. Which actually means that I am in love with you Kija."

There was no way you could be straighter. Your feelings were now exposed and you simply waited for him to answer. Though, no word ever escaped from his mouth.

You lifted your head up to look at him and saw him standing there, in front of you, with a blush that you could see with only the light of the moon.

You sighed, thinking it would be harder than expected and pulled him closer to you to kiss him gently. Once you parted ways, Kija still didn't pronounce a word and you honestly thought you had messed up.

"I'm sorry... For dragging you out there," you said before tears could get the chance to form in your eyes.

Thinking it was all over now, you started to leave, only to feel your wrist being grabbed and you being pulled into an embrace. Your eyes widened as your face was placed over Kija's chest who was softly stroking your hair with his left hand, while his dragon hand was holding you close to him.

"I'm sorry I don't know how to show you my feelings... But if I let you go, you'll be stolen from me."

You frowned because of what he said but didn't ask for anything more, simply enjoying the moment you both were now sharing.

After a while, Kija let go of you and placed his face in front of yours, staring at you intensely, still blushing like a mess. You wanted to chuckle at how cute he was but were prevented from doing so as he pulled you into a passionate kiss.

"I love you, (F/N)," he added before placing his lips against yours once again.

------------------------------------

You can find me on:
Kik: DropSykesx
Instagram: DropSykesx
Skype: olivia_tommo
Line: dropsykesx

Thank you for your request RimBensoltana I hope you enjoyed reading it. :D I'm sorry it was short though! :(

Requests currently closed! Sorry I still need to write the ones bellow and I have too much homework haha. :)

Next:
-Shin-ah x Reader {LEMON}
-Kija x Reader {LEMON}
-Yoon x Reader {LEMON}

Thank you for reading. ♡♡