Zeno x Reader : Happy Birthday

Today was your birthday... And all of your friends had totally forgotten about it. You were disappointed, upset, mad, but you clearly weren't going to tell them what was wrong.

Even though they were all trying to figure it out.

You sighed as you went out to go grab some wood to light up a campfire since it was starting to get late. In about two or three hours, it wouldn't be your birthday anymore and none of the people you cared the most about had remembered it.

"MISS (F/N)~?" As you turned around, you saw Zeno with his wide smile, staring at you as he ran in your direction.

You put the woods you have found down, and listened to what he had to say.

"I've been looking for you everywhere! Why aren't you with everyone?" He asked while tilting his head on his right side.

You looked at the ground and decided that the best option would be to lie to him. Even though there was a huge probability that he would know you weren't telling the truth, "We need to warm ourselves," you used your best fake smile, "Go back to the others I'll come soon!"

Zeno furrowed his eyebrows as he was absolutely sure you were not as fine as you said you were. He had this ability that helped him easily discern how a person is and so he wasn't someone you could lie to as you wished.

The yellow dragon placed both of his hands over your shoulders as he stared at you, forcing you to look him in the eyes.

You tried your best to act as if you didn't care but it was obviously useless, "You're upset about something."

You sighed and shook your head off, avoiding him as much as you could. Though what he told you next was absolutely out of anything you could've ever thought of.

"Is it because they all forgot that today was your birthday?"

Your eyes widened as Zeno kept a straight face on. You opened your mouth to quickly close it since you had no idea what to answer him. You looked at the ground before fidgeting your thumbs.

"You remembered?"

"OBVIOUSLY! Zeno wouldn't forget miss (F/N)'s birthday." He shouted excitedly, clearly shocked you thought he could've forgotten about you.

He then pulled you into a tight hug as you heard him chuckle against your ear, "Happy birthday!"

You thanked him as you buried your face against his shoulder, smiling like a little girl. Even though they had all forgotten about your birthday, you were more than happy that Zeno still remembered it. He had always been the one you felt the most attached to but you never knew if your feelings were shared or if he was just acting nice, like with everyone else.

"You don't have to be sad about it, Miss (F/N). Zeno will comfort you!"

He screamed happily as he released you from his embrace, much to your dismay. You had always appreciated how blunt Zeno was but right now, he was making you blush and you were quite embarrassed by that.

The boy then decided to take your hands in his as he swayed from left to right, making you follow the movement.

"Zeno doesn't have any gift to offer you but he can give you something else..."

You quirked an eyebrow, staring at him with incomprehension, "Oh, and what is it?"

Without warning, the boy came closer to you and pecked your lips, smiling sheepishly as he whispered, "Love..."

You couldn't believe his words and felt as if your heart could burst out of your chest at any time. Though being the shy girl you were, you felt yourself unable to pronounce any word. None could come out of your mouth.

First of all, Zeno had just kissed you. And after that he made you understand he loved you. Only Yona would not know what the yellow dragon truly meant...

"I-I..." You stuttered, trying your best to respond God knows what.

Zeno laughed childishly and pinched your cheeks as you stared deeply at his big blue eyes, "Miss (F/N) is so cute when she's timid."

You flushed harder, though you couldn't deny any of Zeno's words.

The boy tackled you into a hug, once again, until you two fell to the ground. He nuzzled against you and whispered how soft you were, "Zeno likes cuddling with miss (F/N) even more than with Seiryuu's fluff..."

You bit your lip and didn't move, feeling comfortable like that with the cute boy. He cuddled a bit more against you as he gently kissed your neck.

"I hope miss (F/N) doesn't feel sad anymore..."

You stroked his hair and breathed heavily before saying, "I don't... Thanks to you Zeno."

He looked up to meet your (E/C) orbs and smiled widely. You, on the other hand, shut your eyes before adding swiftly, "IlikeyoutooZeno"

The boy opened his mouth in shock, but jumped in the air with his fists up to the sky. He immediately bent down as he placed both of his arms at each extremity of your face, making you unable to look away.

"Do you really mean it?"

You shyly nodded until you felt his lips against yours once again. This time, the kiss lasted a bit longer, until Zeno moved away to yell, "IT'S MISS (F/N)'S BIRTHDAY BUT I AM THE HAPPIEST!"

He started running towards where everyone was, unable to restrain himself from explaining to them what happened between you two.

You smiled at his cute reaction as you traced your lips with your fingers, realizing you just received the best gift you could've ever wished for.

------------------------------------

You can find me on:
Instagram: DropSykesx
Skype: olivia_tommo
Line: dropsykesx

Here you are Niicaniica :3 I hope you liked it! And thank you so much for giving me this request. :) Zeno is the cutest ~

Requests are open :D

Next:
-Zeno x Reader (requested)
-Soo-won x Reader (requested)

Thank you for reading. ♡♡