Shin-ah x Reader : Beautiful

"Sei, Look at the sky! How beautiful..."

The blue dragon immediately did what you told him to. You smiled and sat on the ground, staring at the little boy who was captivated by the stars.

In the village, you were the only kid who accepted to talk to Seiryū while everyone else was simply scared of him.

"It's wonderful, isn't it?" You asked as you lied down with the back of your head resting over your arms crossed.

The boy simply nodded, though you didn't see him do it. He went by your side, looking in front of him while you were thinking with your eyes fixed on the stars.

"I'm glad I got to meet someone like you," you stated out of nowhere, surprising your friend, "Even though people are scared of you, you're the most caring and genuine person I know."

Seiryū blushed at your words, though you had no way to notice it since he was still wearing his mask. Annoyed by that you moved a bit to try to discreetly come closer to him.

He didn't realize what you were about to do and you jumped on him to find yourself over his body and without waiting, threw his mask away. The boy's eyes widened as he was too shocked to react but he ended up closing them since he didn't want to hurt anyone. Especially not you...

You smiled since you got to see his handsome face and got a glance at his extraordinary eyes. You then stroked his cheeks and whispered, "You are so gorgeous, Sei... And your eyes are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life."

At your words, the blue dragon couldn't do anything else but slowly open his eyes and look at you. You blushed when your eyes met but quickly smiled before kissing his cheek.

You then got off him but he didn't move right away. Seiryū first tried to prevent his heart from beating this fast. He placed a hand against the left side of his chest and breathed heavily while taking his mask to put it back on.

Watching from afar, you never once stopped looking at the boy. He, on the other hand, still had this strange feeling inside his chest. But as weird as it was, he felt comfortable being like that.

What he didn't know was that it would be the last time his heart would beat this fast because of you. The last time before a very long time...

------------------------------------

You had left him. He had been alone for several years, Ao dying not too long after your disappearance.

You never told anyone that you left and where you now we're was a mystery for everyone. Not like many people cared about the friend of a demon...

Seiryū had never forgotten you though. Thanks to Yona and the others he wasn't alone anymore and even had a name. But he couldn't stop thinking about you.

Where were you? With who? Why did you leave?

All those questions were jostling in his head. But he knew he wouldn't have a proper answer anymore...

"Shin-ah, don't you want something to eat?" Yona asked as she came closer to him with some food made by Yoon.

He accepted what she handed him and started eating, enjoying the good food. Yona smiled at the sight but quickly looked behind them when she heard Kija scream, "DON'T HURT A GIRL!"

She sighed, knowing Hak was the one to blame but didn't have to move any further since she noticed her childhood friend holding a girl by the collar, with her head down.

"Hak! Let her go!" Yona groaned.

The thunder beast looked at her blankly and let the girl fall down to the ground, her head hitting the floor. That girl being you.