Chapter Seven

Monica woke up the next morning with her body satisfied and the need to masturbate completely gone. Oh the power of a good cock, what it can do for someone. Smiling, she rolled onto her side, facing the wall that had windows looking out at the city. A content sigh came from beside her, she as felt Noah drape his arm over her waist, holding her against him as he started to softly snore once more. Last night had been different... a good different, she realized. Gone was the quick fuck, and in it's place, they had gone slow... gentle. Something in the atmosphere changed as soon as she was on the bed. Something in his eyes... there was a different glow in them, happiness embedded into them. That had permanently embedded his words into her mind.

Looking at the clock, she saw that it was a little past six thirty. She didn't have to be at work tonight, for it was Juliet's turn. That meant she had the day to herself... and she had promised herself that she would spend it with her parents and Menchie. But... the thought of having Noah tag along was definitely pleasant. Taking a deep breath through her nose, she stretched her legs and allowed her toes to curl and pop. Her body was waking up, and sleep was starting to leave her as she became more aware of her surroundings. Sitting up slightly so she could look around, she was very pleased by the interior design. The bed was on a black frame that hugged the mattress at the bottom, covering it slightly, while the headboard went almost to the top of the wall and meet the ceiling. Long mirrors were beside the headboard on both sides, matching the same height as the headboard, two dark wooden, modern side tables in front of the mirrors, holding white lamps.

The duvet on the bed was a soft grey, fluffy and in a diamond shape pattern that reminded her of a large quilt that her grandmother had made before she passed away. The sheets were a soft cream color, soft and smelt of Noah's natural musky scent. The flooring was an almost black wood, a black and white rug under the bed to bring the large room together. The windowed wall had a set of chairs, plush and black, a marbled table between them, a book that seemed to have been used several times sitting on top. Before the bed, she saw the opening of a walk in closet that didn't have a door, but stairs to step up into it. On the other side of it, she saw a glass door that she thought would frost over, going into the bathroom.

From where she laid on the bed, she could make out a couch like table at the foot of the bed, black like the bedframe, only it had a cushion top on it, seeming to be comfortable enough to sit on. The room was beautiful, modern, and seemed to suit Noah very well. She smiled again, finding that her cheeks were already hurting from the stupid grin on her face. Why was she so happy? The fact that she knew he cared for her? Or the fact that he had come back... and showed her that he had never meant to hurt her, but clear his head? Perhaps it was just that she was on a natural high from all the orgasms? Maybe a mixture of all of the possibilities.

Slipping from the bed, she was met with the plush, designer carpet under her feet, molding between her toes. Moving a pillow to where she was, she watched as Noah held it close, snuggling in, a sleepy smile on his face before it relaxed. And just like that, he was back to sleeping and snoring. Making quiet movements to go to the closet, she moved up the stairs completely naked and giddy. Looking at the rows of clothes, she was stunned at all the suits that lined one entire wall. Everything from pants, to shirts, to jackets, row after row, it was all on the left side. The back wall of the closet was covered in mirrors that sat beside a large dresser, sleek and black. Opening the top drawer, she was met with ties and handkerchiefs, along with cufflinks.

Closing it, she went to the second drawer, finding it to be filled with underwear and pajama bottoms. Rummaging through them, she picked out a pair of black boxers, slipping them on her body, having to roll them up several times to fit properly. By the time they were done, she looked like she had on a pair of Sophie shorts. Smiling, she closed the drawer and opened the third. Inside this one, she was met with t-shirts and sweatshirts, along with sweatpants. Finding a blue tank top, she pulled that on over her head, instantly feeling better that she had on clothing, but not only that... his clothing. Smiling, she was met with his scent and cologne. The bottom drawer was filled with what looked like old clothing, ripped up jeans, socks, and a few sweaters. It seemed to be casual wear.