Just sex

"She wouldn't do that," I say hoping she wouldn't. "She would've left if she didn't want to. He was going to take any chances he had. He thinks she is hot," he says. "Oh," I say and nod my head. "Why don't we watch a movie?" He asks in the intimidating way he always does. "What movie?" I ask. He looks up in the thinking sort of way. "A scary one," he says. "What scary one?" I ask. "The Conjuring," he says with a smirk. "Really?" I ask. "If you want to watch The notebook go right ahead, but I'm not watching it with you," he says. "I'm not that type of girl, I'll watch The Conjuring," I say. "Okay," he says and shrugs his shoulders. He starts towards the stairs. "We are watching it in your room," he says as he walks up the stairs. I shake my head. I walk behind him and I watch how he walks, so fucking sexy. I need to pull my head out of my ass and pay attention. We're watching a movie in my ROOM. He walks in my room and looks around for a minute. I walk in behind him. "You put it on, I'll be right back," he says and walks out. Okay that was weird. I don't care. I go and put the movie in and Cameron comes back. He laughs. "Wow your friend must be really attracted to Jake," he says. "Please spare me the details," I say. "If you say so," he says and closes the door and I think he locks it, I don't know. I look up at him. He looks back down like there was nothing I should be looking at him for. I stand up and get on my bed, and he gets on with me. The movie starts and I am scared to death. I try to hide it, but it is really noticeable because Cameron starts laughing at me. "Stop," I say laughing s little myself, then a really scary part comes on and grab onto Cameron's arm and hide my face in his chest. He starts laughing even more. I think I have tears in my eyes it was so scary. I take my face out of his chest and curl up next to him, but careful not to touch him and watch the movie a little more. The scariest part so far comes on and I scream and put my face into his chest and wrap my arms around him, and suddenly he isn't laughing. His hand touches my butt. "Got you," he says. I try to get out of his grip, but it's too tight. "And you wonder why I chose this movie," he says with a smirk and bites his lip and looks at me with lust. He then kisses me and pulls me down on the bed and he is now on top. I try to push him off, and he looks at me. "What? Not having fun?" He asks in an intimidating way. "Don't worry it's just sex, nothing more," he says with a smile.