Lust is not love

Sarah gets dressed in some REALLY slutty clothes. She always wears these kinds of clothes, but I wish she wouldn't. My brother is starting to take a liking to her. Words can't explain how I feel about that. "Okay?" She asks referring to what she was wearing. "Yeah," I lie.
Sarah's P.O.V
After I asked Alyssa about what I was wearing she said "yeah." And gave me an not so assuring look. I wonder why. I walk out of the room to her brothers room. I see Cameron and Jake talking. I knock and Jake looks up at me and his eyes lit up. It's great I can make someone's day by just walking in a room. "That's my cue," says Cameron getting up and eyeing me when he leaves. Pervert. "Close the door, and lock it," Jake says. "Okay," I say and do it. I the. Go and sit with him on his bed. He looks at me for a minute and then it hit me. He was looking at me with lust. That's why Alyssa was being so weird. I do like Jake, but I'm scared. I'm not ready for sex or anything. "So, why did you come with clothes on do you knew they were going to come right back off?" He asks me completely serious. "What?" I ask. He then grabs me and kisses me. Slowly it turns into more. He takes my shirt off and as he does this more and more guilt plagues me. What do I say to Alyssa? 'Oh hey Alyssa I just got done screwing your brother, were still friends though right?' I don't know what I'm going to do, but I'm to attracted to him to stop.
Alyssa P.O.V
I kind of feel bad for Sarah because she is stuck with my brother. Maybe I should go check on her. No she is a big girl, she can handle herself. As for me, I can't tell sock from sock. I'm am so bored right now. I go downstairs and see Cameron. "Hey," he says. He never talks to me. "Who me?" I ask completely serious. "Yeah who else?" He asks. "I don't know," I say, you could've been on the phone," I say. "But I'm not," he says with a smile. He was always like that. He had that cool personality. He never lost his cool with anybody. If anything he was intimidating. "Yeah," I say. "You know what they're doing right?" He asks me nodding toward my brothers room upstairs. "What?" I ask. "They are screwing," he says with no emotion at all.