The plan

After we leave Jacks house, I am in utter shock. It legit happened so fast. Like within seconds. I already miss him. I feel tears come down my cheek and Sarah pits her hand in my leg. "I'm sorry," she says. "Me too," I say. "We need to get it together. We need to make them think that what they did doesn't bother us one bit, and we need to fuck them again. Tempt them into doing it somehow," She says. "Fuck them again? How about fuck no," I say. "If we do, we know that we'll have a type of control over them. We could get them to possibly bow down to us without even knowing it," she says. "I don't know," I say. "I'm doing it. I want him to pay for what he did, and then I'm going to make out with another boy right in front of him," she says. "Cameron isn't like that," I say. "Then figure out a way, but we can do this," she says. "I hope so, I'm in, but when," I ask. "A few hours after we get to your house," she says. "Cameron might not be there," I say. "He is. He had to leave to get some clothes for another night, and go to his sister to wish her happy birthday," she says. "Oh okay," I say dreading it. The rest of the car ride is silent and when we get to the house, I think my heart is racing about a million times a million. I feel bad that I am about to fuck someone right after I broke up with Jack, but he did call me a hoe, he deserves it.
When we get inside, Jake and Cameron are on the couch in the living room talking. We walk right past them up to my room. I quickly put some clothes on, along with Sarah. After we get dressed we walk back downstairs. We go into the kitchen and have a quiet conversation. "What will we do?" I say in a quiet voice to where only she can hear me. "In a few hours, I'll go out there and tell Jake that we still haven't finished our history assignment, and hopefully he goes along with it," she says. I am about to say sow thing when the door to the kitchen opens. I turn around and see Jake. I then climb over the counter to where Sarah is. "Don't act like a bitch," he says. "The don't be a dick," I say and smile an innocent smile. "what did I tell you about talking to me like that?" He asks. "Can't remember," I say looking into space. "Yep that's why you climbed over the counter to the other side of the kitchen when I came in," he says with a smirk. "I'm glad to take amusement to someone being scared of you," u say with the same smirk. He gives me a frustrated look. "You know I would so slap you right now, but mom says I need to build a relationship with you because she doesn't like that fact that you Said you didn't want to be my sister, and to be honest I would rather not be your brother either," he says. "What are you doing in here Jake?" I ask. "Looking for y'all," he says. "Why-," I say but Sarah cuts me off. "We still need to finish that history project that we were supposed to do, but. . .," she trails off. I nudged her. We were supposed to do this in a few hours. I was not ready for this. At all. He looks annoyed. "Right, but. . . I don't feel like it," he says. "Sure you do," she says back almost immediately. "Whatever, do you have your book?" He asks. "No but you do," she says. "Right you left it in there," he says with a smile obviously remembering she left it in there after they had sex. Ugh. He is such a pervert. "Okay well then come on," he says.