Sex

I feel my clothes coming off, and I feel like I can't stop it. I really want him, but he thinks it's 'just sex'. Little does he know I am a virgin. I push him off a little. "What now?" He asks. "I don't know if I want to do this," I say. "Why not? Are you a virgin? I've done this a million times, just follow my lead," he says. "Yeah, but it's not that," I say. He then pushes back down and i don't push back up because I am scared he won't go back up. He must really want to screw me. His clothes then come off. "Hold on," he says and grabs his jacket and pulls out a condom. "Always prepared," he says. "That's what you were going to get earlier isn't it?" I ask. He smiles and winks. I roll my eyes and he comes back down and puts it on. He then pushes himself into me with force, like he didn't care if it hurt or not. I wince at the pain. "You'll get used to it," he says.
Sarah's P.O.V
I just lay there in his arms looking up at the ceiling. That was my first time ever having sex. I can't believe I did. He starts to get up. I sit up as he gets off the bed. "Where are you going?" I ask. "I'm putting some clothes on, which should remind you to do the same," he says. I look at him for a minute. "What? It's not like it meant anything. It's just a physical action that people tend to enjoy," he says. "Yeah," I say and look down. I feel sick. I don't even think he used a condom. Shit. "Did you use a condom?" I ask. He stops and stands frozen. "Damn it, damn it, damn it," he says. "Wait, you didn't?" I ask. "No otherwise I wouldn't be completely freaking out," he says pacing with his shirt off. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask. "Me? Your the one who agreed to do it," he says. "It was your idea," I say. "Let's just relax, it probably doesn't matter," he says. "Maybe," I say looking down. "Let's just pretend it never happened," he says. "Okay," I say. I get up with the sheets around me and walk to get my clothes. "Why do you have those around you?" He asks referring to the sheets. "Oh if it never happened, then why would I be naked in front of you?" I ask in a pissed of tone. I grab my clothes and walk out. I walk to Alyssa's room and try to open the door, it won't open. "Alyssa?" I ask. "Um yeah?" She asks. "Why is the door locked?" I ask. "Don't come in, I'm uhh... Building my relationship with God," she says and I hear a laugh from in the room. "What was that?" I ask. "Me coughing," she says with a small cough that sounded nothing like the laugh. "Okay," I say remembering I am in a bed sheet.
Alyssa P.O.V
We continue after Sarah leaves. That was a close one. He grabs my butt and flips me over on top of him. "You have a nice ass," he says with s smirk. I look at him with the most serious look I can get but I can't hold the look and start laughing. "Is that a compliment?" I ask. "It's a very amazing compliment," he says. "Okay," I say and we continue.