My brother and best friend.

I wake up the next day and my mind goes immediately to what happened last night. I need to put it away for now. I can't be thinking about it or someone will be suspicious. I look over and see Sarah is tampering with a condom. "Sarah?" I ask my eyes widen. "It's not what it looks like! I found it in my bag and decide to play with it," she says convincingly. "Go wash your hangs now. You could get H.I.V or something," I say worriedly. Her eyes widen. She jumps up and it flails onto the floor, and she runs to the bathroom in my room. I hear the shower going and I know she is scared to death. I laugh to myself. I then hear a knock on the door and pull the covers over me. "Yeah come in," I say. Jake walks in. "Hey Alyssa. Where is Sarah?" He asks. "She is taking a shower," I say. "Oh," he says and he looks at the floor. All I see is lust in his eyes. I am officially disgusted. He looks back up at me. "What?" He asks. "Nothing nothing at all," I say. "Okay," he says in an annoyed way and walks out. I can't believe my brother might like my best friend. Ew. Wait, she might like him. Even worse.
After the little incident with my brother, I put some skinny jeans and a Victoria secret Pink shirt on, and then straighten my hair. I then put on a little bit of makeup and Sarah comes out. She comes out in her bra and underwear. (Which were really hot because they were also Victoria secret, no homosexual). I then hear a knock on my door. "Come in," I say before realizing what I just did. Sarah looks at me with a death stare. "Really?" She asks. "Sorry," I say and laugh and shrug my shoulders. It's my brother again. He is looking at Sarah for a good minute and a half before he says anything. "How long were you in there?" He asks Sarah. I don't thinks Sarah noticed him staring because she answers as if it's no big deal. "I don't know and hour maybe," she says. "Oh well we have that history assignment to work on, and since your here...." He trails off. "Okay just let me put some clothes on, and I'll be there," she says with a smile. He takes one last good look at her body and he mumbles something I can only hear since I'm right next to him. "Or not," is all he says. I am so stunned. She didn't even hear him. Wow. My brother likes my best friend. Oh my gosh. I shake my head and look at Sarah. "What?" She asks with a confused expression.