Masato x reader

This story does not belong to me. This story is very kawaii for me :3

Requested by: RoroMikazi12

"So...I met this boy..."

"Uh huh."

"...and...I think I'm in love."

"SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!"

(Name) stumbled off her bed, crawling towards the exit of her room. She blushed at their conversation, hearing her best friend ramble in surprise. She gingerly closed her bedroom's door, and quietly locked it. (Name) waited for a pause in her best friend's squeals and then told her, "Okay. I shut the door."

"What?"

"I closed my door like you wanted me to." (Name) fell into her bed back first, and closed her eyes.

"Huh? Oh. You mean that. I didn't mean it literally, it's just a figure of- Okay you know what? Never mind. What's more important is, YOU FELL IN LOVE?! (Name)! Of all people, I never thought you were the type to have feelings. I mean, you were the one who literally brought a boy outside when he asked you out."

(Name) rolled around in her bed, covering herself with her blankets like it would stop her from turning a tomato red. "The boy said it so casually that I didn't realize he was talking about going on a date..." She mumbled into the phone.

"Now that I think about it, you really do take things literally...Anyway! Who's the lucky boy? Who could my precious, little girl have fallen in love with? Who has the power to move the world's plainest girl who can be mistaken for a robot? Who can so easily-"

"Masato Hijirikawa."

"What???"

"It's Masato Hijirikawa." (Name) squeaked out again. She then fell off her bed, still wrapped in her blankets.

"No I mean...GAAAAAH! Him?? Of all people! He's...meh. Why can't you fall in love with me?? Don't go to that stiff introvert! Well at least it's not Ren...How on earth did you fall in love with Masato?"

(Name) finally released herself from the mass of blankets and sat upright on her bed. She began twiddling her thumbs, balancing her phone on her shoulder. "Well...he's not how you think he is. He may seem boring, but he's really passionate inside. The first time I met him, I was actually in the storage room of the music room looking for extra music sheets. Then I heard someone come in and start playing the piano. They were playing with such tenderness that I couldn't believe it was Masato when I looked out of the door. I didn't want to interrupt his playing so I ended up staying in that room for an hour and listening to him play...It was beautiful."

(Name) sighed, once again lying down on her back and swinging her feet in the air. "I realized then that I want to know more about him. I want to be the one to discover all his tiny little secrets, his habits, and his favorites. I want to be the one to make him laugh, smile, and to lend him my shoulder when he needs to cry. That's all I need."

"Oh...well, your taste in boys is really bad, but if he makes you happy, then I guess I can bear with it. The only advice I can give to you is don't squander the moment if you get it, okay? If you really want it, go after it. Who knows? He might want the same from you."

"(Name)! Dinner time!" (Name) jumped the moment her mother called her. She fidgeted with her phone as she lost hold of it and almost drops it.

Finally, she places the phone near her ear and says, "Thank you for the advice. You really are the best friend in the world! Well I have to go now, it's dinner time!"