Kurusu Syo x Reader

*This story belongs to : http://sapphireharuka.deviantart.com/art/Funny-Little-World-Kurusu-Syo-x-Reader-395301606*

Enjoy reading :)

Funny Little World

Suddenly I'm famous
And people know my name
I've got a thousand girls just waiting
And therefore it's a shame
That my heart has been captured
By your funny little smile
And finally I'm happy
If only for a while

SYO

After STARISH won the UtaPri Award, our sales went higher, we performed oftener, we worked later hours, we sung more songs. Our lives became busier as time went on. Our faces were plastered on several billboards and LED screens around the country. We became so famous that some days we could hear girls screaming, all the way to our dorm—at least that was what the other guys of STARISH told me; I wasn’t at the dorm much since I was usually with (y/n), shopping, or just staying at her house.

            She was always the one for me, even before I became famous, before I went to Saotome Academy. That sweet little smile of hers captured me instantly the moment we met. It was a few years ago and I was trying to get away from Natsuki. I went down a hill and pushed myself—and her—into an ice-cold river. When we went up for air, I apologized right away. She just smiled her funny little smile and immediately got me around her finger. And whenever I was with her, I was always happy.

People call me stupid
For treating you like a queen
But I don't even worry
'Cause you're my unforeseen
And I hope that you'll be with me
If only in my dreams.
But here you are next to me
And you're glad, or so it seems

The STARISH members always make fun of me or scold me for unexpectedly disappearing, but I almost always don’t care. It was like if I didn’t have (y/n), I wouldn’t have anything to worry about. Every night I would always wish that she would be with me in my dreams. But, fortunately, she would really be with me the next morning. She seemed happy to be with me, but I don’t know if I was hallucinating that or not.

And I don't know for sure
Where this is going
Still I hope for more, and more
'Cause who would know that you
Would treat me like a boy
And I treat you like a girl
In this funny little world

I still didn’t know what would happen to the two of us, or where this thing is going, but somehow I wanted more. Even when I became famous, she still treated me the same way, even though she would tease me a little. I’d act towards her the same way I always would. This world sure was funny, but I appreciated it.

Don't promise me forever
Just love me day by day
No one knows the future
We're young, but that's OK
'Cause you'll always be a part of me
Whatever life will bring
And people have to bear with you
This silly song I sing.

Your boyfriends might be angry
My girlfriends might be blue
But no one can deny it
From now on I love you
I have to say it's new to me
This feeling in my heart
Guess I've been kind of lonely
And you've been kind of smart

“Hey, Syo?” She said one day.

            “Yeah, (y/n)? What is it?” I asked.

            “You know I would never leave you, right?” she said, and smiled.

            I grinned a little, getting somewhat lost in her eyes, her smile. “’Course, you idiot,” I answered, and nudged her elbow. She just laughed.

            We were sitting in the middle of a meadow, just lazing around and relaxing. We would always come here to think about the future. Sure, we didn’t know what was coming for us, but we’re young. We still have a long time to figure this one out. And as long as we had each other, we would be fine.

            She had her guy friends and I had girl friends. It was a bit obvious that they became slightly jealous of us or something. But I really didn’t care. I loved (y/n). It was a new feeling for me, mainly because I wasn’t experienced at love. Or maybe because I was always surrounded by guys ad Haruka to care. Or maybe because she didn’t date anyone before we met. I don’t know.

And I don't know for sure
Where this is going
Still I hope for more, and more
'Cause who would know that you
Would treat me like a boy
And I treat you like a girl
In this funny little world.

And I don't know for sure
Where this is going
Still I hope for more, and more
'Cause who would know that you
Would treat me like a boy
And I treat you like a girl
In this funny little world.

(y/n) and I were sitting under a tree in the meadow. I managed to decide then and there what to say and how to say it.

            I took her chin in two of my fingers and tilted her face to look directly into my eyes. I leaned in closer until our noses were brushing each other. She was blushing like one of Ren’s roses right now and she was so cute. My heart beat faster as I closed in the gap between us. Our lips touched and it was like nothing I’ve ever felt before. She kissed me back and wound her arms around my neck. I rested my hands on her waist and pulled her closer.

            When the need for air wanted us to separate, I touched my forehead to hers and said, “I love you, (y/n).”

            You smiled that , funny little smile I loved so much and pecked me on the lips. “I love you, too, Syo. Forever.”

            Yeah, I really love this funny little world.

THE END