Mikaze x reader x Syo (Syo Kurusu Route)

You were very confused. You looked at the two of them. In the end, you began walking closer to Syo. "I choose Syo." You said confidently.

Ai looked at you shocked. He touched the place where his heart is. "I just felt something break here." And, unexpectedly, you saw Ai crying.

Syo just hugged you from behind and he dragged you away from Ai. You two ended up in the fountain. "Why did you choose me?" He asked directly and he looked deep in your eyes.

You smiled at him. "I realized I like you." He caressed your left cheek. " I realized I like you more than Ai." You said and tears fell from the cheeks of Syo.

"S-syo?" You asked worriedly. He just brought you closer to him and he kissed you on the lips. You felt his lips very soft and sweet. You wanted this moment to last longer.

Syo broke from the kiss and your foreheads was close. "I love you, (y/n)." He said as you saw him blushing like a tomato. "I love you too." You say and Syo felt very happy that he hugged you.

"I really really love you." He whispers in your ear. He slowly broke from the hug and he looked at you. "Will you be my girlfriend?" You simply said yes. A thousand yes.

~3 years later

Today was your 3rd anniversary with Syo. You sat quietly at the fountain and you began to remember things you and Syo fought, made up and all the sweet moments.

You two were always together through thick and thin. And today was a very special day you would never forget.

You stood up and looked behind you. As expected, you saw Syo dressed nicely and he smiled at you. He began walking to you slowly. He fell down to his knees and looked at you lovingly.

"I love you to the moon and back, (y/n). I want you to be mine always. Will you marry me, My Lady?"

Author's Note : Sorry for the long wait! I'm very stupid. I'm still working on Ai's route. I hope you liked this story!