Ai x Reader x Syo (Ai Mikaze Route)

You looked at them and you decided to make a decision. You walked slowly to Ai. 

Syo looked at you dumbfounded and in his eyes, you saw sadness.

"Well, I knew you would choose him." He said and looked away from you. "I knew I was no match for him." He says before walking away, leaving you and Ai alone.

"So, do you want me to continue to where we stopped?" Ai smirked at you teasingly. You looked at him shocked because of his sudden change of attitude. Ai chuckled at you and he hugged you.

"Thank you." He whispered in your ear. You felt your heart happy. It was a very warm feeling.

Ai slowly break the hug and he looks at your eyes. You smiled at him and tugged him closer to you. You kissed him, at first he was shocked but later he tugs your hair and deepens the kiss.

After the kiss, you two giggled.

"I love you." Ai says as he kissed your forehead.

15 years later~

It's been 15 years. You and Ai already had kids together. Well, the professor of Ai helped you out on that.

The Quartet Night is still very popular and same goes to Starish.

Today was your anniversary. You two are in the park with your kids. You rested your head in Ai's shoulders.

"(Y/n), I love you." Ai says to you and he kisses your forehead. "You're mine forever and always."