Syo Kurusu Route - The Wedding

A/N : I know this took very long to write and post. I was really busy so I made this super duper cute so that I can make it up to you guys. Sorry long time no post, if you want to request then put it below the comments section, I lost count of the requests tbh.

Today was your wedding with Syo. You felt very happy. You looked at yourself at the mirror with your gown on.

You twirled happy like a little girl. [Your friend's name] giggled and said, "Woah, you look so pretty [Y/N]. Syo is lucky to have you girl." You smiled at her and then suddenly the door opened and you saw Ai Mikaze go in the room. "[Y/N], long time no see. You look as beautiful as ever."

"Thank you Ai-senpai." You smiled at him and looked at him. He looked dashing in his tuxedo, so fashionable but you know that Syo is much more fashionable than Ai-senpai. "I didn't really expect that you'd accept the invitation." I say as he sat at the chair beside your friend. You notice your friend blushing and she was nervously pushing back a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Well, why would I not accept the invitation of my composer. I would gladly accept." Ai says and he crosses his legs. "Meet my friend, (Your friend's name), Ai-senpai." Your friend glared at you and you gave her a teasing smile. "Hi there." Ai-senpai says and offers his hand for a handshake. Your friend gladly accepted it and they shook hands. Your friend gave out the heart eyes at Ai-senpai and there you knew she liked him.

Then, there was a knock at the door. "It's time to start." Otoya Ittoki smiled brightly as the other starish without Syo and quartet night members went in. They all congratulated you and went to their specific places. After that, it was your turn to walk down the aisle. You held the hand of your father and the both of you walked down the aisle. "He's one fine man." Your father comments as Syo looks at you lovingly and a bit shy. When you arrived at his side, all he could say was "You look beautiful, [Y/N]."

After exchanging vows, it was the part where everyone awaited. IT'S TIME TO KISS THE BRIDE! Syo slowly lifted the veil in your face, he smiles at you lovingly and places his hands at your cheeks. You were lost in his blue eyes, little by little your faces get closer. You closed your eyes as you feel his soft and warm lips on yours. You feel a warm sensation and he ends it as you slowly open your eyes. You hear the cheers of the crowd as Syo Kurusu shouts, "I have finally married the love of my life!"

~

After the meal and talking to the guests, you and Syo packed your bags for your honeymoon on South Korea. "Syo, do you really have to bring all those clothes?" You asked as you saw two bags full of clothes. "Yes," He says and sits on the bed as he closed the last bag. "I need them all for my fashion." He smiles and grabs your wrist. You both fell on the bed, and without further ado, he was on top of you. He gave a teasingly smile, you felt your heartbeat. "S-syo.." you nervously said as his face was getting closer to yours. "Let's not do it h-" You couldn't finish what you were supposed to say when he aggressively kissed you yet it was gentle and sweet. There was a knock on the door that had made a stop to your making out with Syo. 

"Sir/Madam, it's time for us to go." the butler says as he opened to door and took the bags. Syo and you hurriedly sat at the opposite sides of the bed. Both of you were blushing. After that, when the butler went out the room, Syo made a big sigh and ran his hands on his hair, "That was so embarrassing!" You laughed and then Syo stood up and offered his hand. "Let's go?" he smiles at you and you placed your hand on his hand. Hand in hand you went out the room. "I'll really really continue doing what we left our here in South Korea so be prepared and rest really well on the plane." Syo smiles teasingly at you and you slap his arm. "Meanie!" You say and he laughs.

Then, the rest was history of your love story with Syo.