Chapter 14

KYLIE POV
today I woke up with a smile on my face which happened rarely because I'm one of those girls who wears black all the time and doesn't smile. I got in my car and started driving to school and once I got there I was picked up by my boyfriend DYLAN he kissed me. And i was so mad because he knows I hate PDA. Today after school we had another meeting and I love the group of people that's are in the club they're nice I guess but I don't know about CALUM he sounds like a douche and here just to make fun of us. I heard he is best friends with DYLAN. I finally got to lunch and sat at my own lunch table I sit by myself and its sad because DYLAN never invites me to his table so I sit by myself.
AVA POV
Me and Michael were walking to lunch and then we saw Kylie walking to a table by herself she looked sad so I asked Michael if we can sit with her. He nodded since he can't talk. We got our disgusting lunch and walked over to her table and she didn't have lunch. I asked her were was her lunch she said I hate lunch food.
Then I said "why are u sitting by yourself" she replied "my boyfriend Dylan doesn't want me to sit with him"
I felt bad but then the bell ringed we said bye.
KYLIE POV
it was now the end of the day and we were at the meeting and we were doing a friendship thing to help everybody know each other. I got Ashton which was good because we bonded I felt a special connection with him. Nothing I ever felt with DYLAN Dylan was mostly a jerk and tonight he's going to a party and I have to go babysit him. We finally were finished with meeting so we could go home. I went home and put a skater dress on that was blue. Dylan picked me up and we went in and there was drinking and smoking everywhere it was disgusting. Dylan walked away from me to do something.
2 HOURS LATER
I wanted to go home now so I tried to look fm for Dylan so we could go I go into one of the rooms to see Dylan kissing one of my old best friends her name is Andrea I then yell DYLAN IM BREAKING WITH U RIGHT FUCKING NOW then I left. I started running out of the house then I heard someone yell my name but it wasn't Dylan it was Ashton I turned around to see him looking at me confused because he saw me with tears streaming down my face. Then me grabbed me into a bear hug. I think I'm starting to like him☺️.