Chapter 20

KYLIE POV
I can't believe he finally asked time out I've been waiting for This day since I saw him in his old band singing they broke up a year after I saw them. I look at him and say "yes of course". He looks at me and smiles the smile that has his cute dimples and his brown eyes looking at me. He says to me "how about dinner and a movie" I say "sure". "Great ill pick you up at 7:00 tomorrow night" I smile at him then kiss his dimpled cheek and then he blushes. I then start walking home my house was not far from here. I get in my house then my brother comes to me and surprisingly says "I'm going back to school". Listen here my brother was badly bullied in middle school and then when he left middle school my mom decide to homeschool him. I look him with a big grin "MY TWIN BABY BROTHER IS FOING TO HIGH SCHOOL" he looks at me then hugs me "omg I'm gonna introduce you to all my friends oh my god your gonna meet Ashton, Luke, Calum, Michael, Ava, Connor everyone". I was so excited my brother is going to the same school as me. "I'm gonna introduce you to my gay single best friends". Did I mention that my brother is gay well he is and it's the cutest thing ever every time he sees a cute boy he blushes to a rosy red like me when I see Ashton. We both go into the kitchen because I need food to liv I make pasta and ask jack yes his name is jack "have you eaten anything" he says back to me "no" I give him some pasta and he eats it really fast. Jack loves to eat a lot so when I came home he was probably really hungry so I made another batch of pasta and he eats the Other plate and then Says he's done now I luang and say " good".
NEXT DAY
next day me and jack wake up and we get dressed of course I wear a maroon beanie maroon crop too and a black skater skirt with black vans and a backpack. Jack wears a leather tight jacket skinny black jeans and a beanie with vans. We head out the door and me and him get on the not crowded bus and sit in one of the back seats.
He looks at me in awe "I haven't been in a school bus in forever" I say bak to him "yeah and it sucks" he laughs loudly like me. We get to school and Ava and Michael come running to me saying well only Ava talking "did you say yes" I say back "duhh" jack asks "Kylie what is she talking about"
"Someone asked me out yesterday"
"Who is he?"
"Ashton Irwin"
"I have to meet him"
"Kylie who is he?" Ava asks me
"This is my twin brier jack"
"Really omg hi jack I'm Ava this is Michael he mute so he doesn't talk"
"Hi Michael I'm jack hi Ava I'm jack"
"I'm gonna introduce him to Connor"
"Omg really he's gay yay we're gonna introduce to all our gay friends"
"That's cool" jack says to Ava
"So your dating Michael"
"Yeah I am"
"That's cute"
Me and jack have to gets jack schedule so I say that to Ava and we go away. We go to the front desk and ask Jack Haynes schedule and we compare schedules and we have every class together. I say to jack "I have a club meeting today and you have to come with me" he says "ok let's go". We go to all our classes and then lunch comes around today we are sitting with everybody including kian, Jc, and Sam. Me and jack go to lunch and buy ourselves food we go to the table and I see Ashton and run to him and go hug him. It was like a cheesy love story. Jack looks at me with an eyebrow raised up. I look at Ashton and say "I want you to meet my twin brother"
"Jack come here" jack scrambles to get up and goes up to Ashton and puts his hand up to shake Ashton's hand. Jack whispers in Ashton's ear "don't hurt her". Ashton smiles at jack and says "don't worry I love her". Jack smiles at Ashton then says "good". We finish lunch and go to class then after school we head to the math class and have our meeting jack says he loves the club I'm so excited to have our date tonight.