Chapter 13

ASHTON POV
I was walking home today because I missed the bus because of the meeting (I know I'm using the word "because" to much :)).
I got home to my mom not my dad because my dad left us when I was 1 he didn't want to take care of a child and he finally left us after a year of torture as I remember. Once I got in my room I got out my knife it was shining in my hand like a star. I started slicing my wrists thinking about all of the things wrong with me like my dimples my glasses my depression my dull brown eyes everything. When I was down I put a cloth on my wrist to stop the blood then when it stopped I put on a huge sweater I got from my brother who died from a car crash I remember when that happened he was my twin but taller than me so I have his old big sweaters.
*PAST*
16 YEAR OLD ASHTON POV.
Me and Harry were going to the mall cause duh Harry is gay so I had to go with him to the mall because my mom told me I have to I'm okay with it though. Harry has been my best friend since we were both born. It was raining really hard the roads were wet but we had no problem getting to the mall. We got in the indoor mall and went to target to get some food *BTW TARGET IS BAE* so we finally finished with our target area and went to the food court to get some ice cream.
Then we went to get in the car this time it was still raining much harder than before. As we were driving into the road we were listening to music then soon I heard Harry scream bloody murder then it turned pitch black.
*FUTURE*
I started crying my eyes out 90because it was my fault and the bloody rains fault. I miss him he was my rocks he helped me when I was down. The way he loves cats and his best friend Louis Coke.
I just miss him so damn much.
I can't believe I saw my crush today her name is KYLIE HAYNE she's beautiful and so kind idiot k ow why she's dating that douche named Dylan he's so rude and I saw him beat Michael up but Ava came before I could get over there to punch him in the fucking face.
DYLAN ALEXANDER POV
I was at a party specifically Ricky Dillon's party and I was flirting with some hot chick whom I don't know the name of I asked her her name she said Andrea. I soon had slept with this chick.
MICHAEL POV
I woke up with Ava in my arms snoring very cutely it was the cutest thing ever. She finally woke up with a cute smile on her face. I kiss her forehead then I stand up and get my notepad an write "breakfast" she said yes duh we decided to got Burger King (do they have Burger King in Australia hopefully they do)
I wanted to ask her to prom so badly I decide when I get home I'm gonna start planing the promposal (is that a word aw snibblets). I was eating my great food then I saw Dylan Alexander I was like OH SHIT HELL NO I tapped Ava on the shoulder she said what I pointed at Dylan and she grabbed our food and dragged me out of there as fast as I could write "Colleen ballinger"
We decided to go bowling because Ava loves to bowl but I suck at bowling so and I couldn't play because of my injuries. Ava decided that we should go home and relax. When we got home I popped the lion king in the DVDs player. We started singing to all of the songs and having so much fun. Then my foster mom texted me saying that I should come "home" home my ass. I said to Ava goodbye and that I will see her tomorrow. I was walking home and then I got in the house and quietly went into my room and fell asleep instantly.