1.Meeting *Edited*

"Calm down, Lucy...calm down" Lucy said to herself

She was walking as fast as she could to the guild. She had been hearing cries and wails of a little child but didn't know if it was her imagination or not. 

"Mama..." a little boy cried from no where. 

She turned and saw no one which freaked her out even more.

"I can't take it anymore!!" she shouted as she ran towards the guild which was in sight.

"Hmmmm..." Natsu was lazily staring at the door, waiting for a particular someone.

"Relax, she'd probably come by that door right about..." Gray was cut with the bang of the door "...now"

Lucy banged the door so hard that everyone in the guild had their eyes on her. She instantly spotted the blue head and hid behind his back. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" Gray asked.

"What took you so long?" Natsu butted in.

Lucy was too afraid to reply any of them as she kept her eyes focused on the two large doors in front of her 

"T-There's been something following me...crying and calling out...I don't know what..." Lucy shakily said.

That got everyone on alert as they heard footsteps nearing. Natsu went beside Gray, to protect Lucy just in case something was after her. Everyone in the guild kept their eyes glued to the door and got ready to fight. 

"Mama..." A little boy appeared by the door. Everyone stared and sweatdropped.

"A kid...?" Wakaba stated, noticing the whole alertness was just for a little helpless crying kid.

Erza went in front of the Boy, gave him a pat on the head and smiled. The little Boy looked up and smiled.

"Auntie Erza!" he smiled "Where's Mama and Papa and Uncle Gray?"

Everyone got dumbfounded. What's this kid talking about?

"I didn't know I had a nephew...with whom?" Gray went towards the little boy joining Erza. 

"Mama and Papa, of course" he looked up at Gray with what he thinks was the most obvious answer in the world. Gray was confused.

"Who are your Mama and Papa?"

The little boy looked around; he halts his gaze at Natsu and Lucy.

"Mama! Papa!" the little boy ran, tugging on both of them. 

Now by this time everyone had turned their focus on both of them. Natsu and Lucy had looks of disbelief while the rest of the guild were in utter shock. 

"Lucy never told me she had a son..." Levy was wide eyed.

"I never expected Natsu to hide something like this..." Macao was surprised.

Everyone was mumbling and talking among themselves when Erza slammed her hand on the counter. 

"Lucy, why...."

"Why...?"

"Why didn't you tell us that you and Natsu..."Erza couldn't continue, they never expected something like this and also because she was too embarrassed. 

"So Natsu must have known Lucy years back while he was searching for Igneel and got her pregnant...and then made her join Fairy tail for finance and that should explain why Natsu likes to go to Lucy's house..." Levy spoke as if she knew the whole story.

"Nothing of that sort happened" Lucy bluntly said, "Levy, you just have a big imagination..."

"Oh... Really? than how do you explain THIS?" Levy smirked

"I don't remember anything like this..." Natsu said bluntly.

"You're someone who forgets anything easily, even something important like this" Gray stated.

"No I don't! Besides! You don't even know why this kid is calling you Uncle!"

"Ahem" the little Boy butted in. ALL eyes were on him.

"Mama and Papa gave me a name you know" he tugged on Lucy and Natsu again.

"And your name is...?" Mira asked.

"Nalu" he smiled. Everyone began observing the little Boy's appearance.

This little boy had Lucy's blonde hair and brown eyes with Natsu's hairstyle and his toothy grin. 

"Yep, definitely their kid" Elfman made his conclusion. Others agreed, from the looks of it, the little boy looked exactly how Natsu's and Lucy's kid would turn out. 

"BUT WE NEVER DID ANYTHING" both of them shouted at the same time. 

"What's going on?" the voice echoed through the whole guild. Everyone looked at the stairs. Coming down from the second floor was Makarov.

Nalu loosen his grip from his 'parents' and looked at Makarov with a smile.

"Old man" he smiled. Makarov looked at the little Boy.

"Who told you to call me that?" he asked.

"Papa did!" he took a grip on Natsu. Natsu denied it but the master doesn't seem to acknowledge it.

"Who is this Boy?"

"I'm Nalu! 5 years old!" he smiled "They're Mama and Papa!"

Makarov stared at Natsu and Lucy 

"Were not!" They said in unison. Then Nalu began to cry.

"Hey, don't cry!" Lucy began to panic. 

"Hey, look, uhhh, fire blazing on my hand" Natsu showed him his flames. Nalu stopped crying and raised an eyebrow at Natsu.

"You already taught me that" he said as he grew fire in his hands too, though it was small.

"A Dragon Slayer?" the others were amazed. Now they completely agreed its Natsu's kid.

"How the...Amazing! Can you roar?" Natsu began to get all excited.

"That's not the time for that!" Lucy was more concerned about where the kid came from than knowing how to roar. 

"I can't...you were going to teach me but I keep failing..." he tried to roar but only puff smokes came out "see..."

"What do we do with him, Master?" Mira asked as they look at the little boy trying to roar like Natsu does.

Makarov took a good look and turned wide eyed. He lowered his head and was silent.

"Master?" Mira wondered with the silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

HELLO :3 this is the first chapter...so i'm wondering if i should continue or not? since im a new writer and all. >< Leave a comment and vote!

Natsu: NOW can i do the rights?

Me:yes you can natsu

Natsu: Shina-chan does not own fairytail although she wished she would :P and IM the best parent anyone can ask for^^

Me:no your not -____-Lucy is much better parent than you.

Nalu: Nalu agrees fully :D

/////// 

I FINALLY HAD THE TIME TO EDIT THIS OMG!!!! its been waaaayyy too long and just honestly i the cringe was real im so sorry to anyone who had to read this;;;; I've fixed the grammar and alot of stuff and plan to do so for the rest of the book! thank you so much for reading!