8.Getting closer~

Lucy's POV

"Natsu! Stop that!" i shouted, my cheeks tinted pink with embarrassment. Natsu began using the transformation technique Mira had taught us, and is now posing as her in a bikini.

"Yeah! Woo!" The men in the guild shouted. Well the old or middle aged ones. Even the master was joining in.

"MASTER......" i said facepalming myself

"Mama, what's Papa doing?" Nalu asked bewilderedly. The whole scene wasn't known to him since i was covering his eyes

"It's nothing you should worry and know about, ok?" i said trying to calm down. But with the different poses that Natsu's doing with her body just seemed wrong.

"Natsu...one more pose and i will....call on aquarius"i said threatening Natsu. All i saw was a glass of water so why not right? Its not like she will kill me.....

I took out one of my celestial keys, dipped it in the glass and called out.

"Open the Gate of the Water Bearer! Aquarius!"

Sure enough, an enormous mermaid holding both a jar and whip appeared right before us.

"Aquarius, Wash those-" before i could even finish, my bottom never expected a hard blow from a whip.

Letting go of Nalu, i layed on the floor, teary eyes from how my  butt cheeks seemed sore

"Oww..." i whimpered. Aquarius didn't seem to care. She was furious.

"How could you open me with water such as that?! What if an old geezer drank from that water?!" she raised the Whips end at my chin, her eyes showing a threatening flame "Do that again and I'll wash you in the sewers" she looks at Natsu for a second who is now wearing a school girl uniform, still in Lucy's form. A smirk appeared on her lips.

"He looks better than you" and at that, she disappears.

Before i could even process what just happened, my mind suddenly went to a Nalu who is expressionless as Natsu poses on the guild's table. Mother's instinct i guess

"Cover your eyes!" i shouted desperately. However the little boy didn't listen. He looked at his mother and asked her one question to which i nodded slowly while confused "You want Papa to stop?"

Nalu's POV

Natsu is in deep trouble...i wished i could just use my powers right now but..i have to keep this facade up for a few more weeks....

Lucy is still staring at me confused. I put the finger across my mouth and slowly walked behind Natsu. She just nodded

"Wear a bunny outfit!" one of the men shouted.

"Ok ok" Natsu said, concentrating. But before he could even change, my fire burnt his butt.

"Whoa!" he jumps, falling on the table and back to his original form.

"Awwwwh...no fun" some of the men shouted.

Quickly the dragon slayer stood up, his hand blazing with fire.

"Who did that?! You want to fight?!" he shouted. His eyes landed on someone under the table. With enough stretch he flips the table, smashing it to pieces. And there i am with a smirk on my face

They stared at each other for quite some time before i finally spoke.

"Mama made me do it!" i pointed to Lucy who finally managed to stand.

He then turns to Lucy "Lucy! Why make a kid burn by butt! That's not how you raise a small child!"

"Well Natsu... it's not right to be posing with my body like that!"she said defending herself