11.Explanations :/

Sting's POV

*flashback*

"YOU WANT ME TO WHAT?!" i shouted at the council members

"no way am i doing that..its way too risky"

"STING! you must do it...you are the only one who can.Rouge can accompany you but you must complete this as soon as possible" The head told me

"But whyy =w=" i pouted

"Sting stop acting so childish,plus its good pay"Rouge scolded me

"Fine..but can you at least tell me why i'm doing this?"i sighed and looked at the council members

"When the time is right my child" One of the members said

*current time*

After i told everybody what happened,to say the least they were shocked.I mean who wouldn't right? Well,anyways we all decided to let loose for a few hours and forget about everything. Now i am on my way back to the magic council. Damm those annoying old people..thinking they can order people around.Well its their job but..uggghh okay THIS IS ANNOYING!

*AT THE CONFERENCE*

"Glad you could make it sting-kun" The head told me

"Yea yea get to the point already" i said annoyed

"Well,i guess its about time we tell you what is happening."

"FINALLY! Now spill"

"If this fails... No one will be safe. The future depends entirely on this missions success"

"Yes,you have told me countless times" i sighed

""Acnologia's been breeding."

Three simple words...

those three words made me panic

" how is it possible? There are no dragons left?!"

"Acnologia is the dragon of death, apocalypse if you like, and typically dragons have to find a mate before they can breed."One of the member's said

"Dragons have to find a mate so they can reproduce and in normal circumstances this wouldn't be a problem." He took a deep breath. "However, Acnologia isn't supposed to exist, it's not a normal Dragon. It was... mutated by Zeref to annihilate every other dragon. Originally Acnologia was a human, but its hatred for dragon kind caused him to spill dragon blood. Eventually, he transformed into a dragon, turning into the beast we know today. Once in dragon form Acnologia decided that shedding dragon blood was a one way ticket to getting himself killed. So he didn't do it anymore. But Zeref had been watching him and thought that now it was a dragon, Acnologia would make a good companion. So he... I'm not exactly sure of what he did to Acnologia but I know it erased Acnologia's memories of being a human completely and turned him into a crazed killing machine."

I just stared at him wide eyed

"So, Acnologia is now a ruthless killing machine and Zeref was going to create an army of Acnologias. I think one would have been enough, but he's a mad-man so whatever. But, creating Acnologia had use a lot of his magic, so instead of using magic to go through that lengthy process again, he decided to... Modify, his creation. He used his magic to change Acnologia into a female."

"He can do that?!" i shouted

"Apparently. And he, I mean she doesn't need a male to reproduce. And her gestational period was shortened to a month."

"Her what?" i asked confused

"To put it simply,She can have a baby every month." The head said

"WHAT THE FUCK?" i stamped my foot. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS GODDAMNED WORLD? THIS SHOULDN'T BE FUCKING POSSIBLE!"